Nintendo Switch Australian release date and pricing revealed
Tatsumi Kimishima reveals the Nintendo Switch's official pricing and release date for the Nintendo Switch.
UPDATE: Nintendo has confirmed official Australian pricing. The Nintendo Switch will retail for $469.95 in Australia.
After an entrancing countdown the tune of the Nintendo Switch "click" sound effect, Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima kicked off the Nintendo Switch stream by revealing an official release date and pricing. Kimishima announced the Switch will release 3 March 2017 at $299 US$ (roughly $400 AUD).
Purchase Nintendo Switch from eBay
Purchase the Nintendo Switch with grey Joy-Cons or Neon Blue and Red Joy-Cons from eBay today.View details
Kimishima went on to explain that Nintendo's next console will not be region locked.
Australian retailers EB Games and The Gamesmen are selling the console at its $469.95 RRP and JB Hi-Fi is selling at $469.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition review: Polished to a Mirror Shield shine
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera