Nintendo will show off new footage from Super Mario Odyssey and Metroid: Samus Returns at Gamescom 2017
Plus more details on a number of previously announced titles.
Top of the list is the bonkers Super Mario Odyssey. Producer of the game, Yoshiaki Koizumi, will be presenting a brand new slice of gameplay from Mario's latest adventure, with attendees on the Gamescom show floor able to try out the Metro Kingdom and Sand Kingdom levels for themselves.
Sharp-shooting Samus will get her turn in the spotlight, too, with a fresh peek at the upcoming 3DS game Metroid: Samus Returns. Creative director on the game, José Luis Márquez, will team up with producer, Yoshio Sakamoto, to present the game ahead of its launch on 15 September.
Additional presentations will dive deeper into other previously announced titles like Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Nintendo is set to announce the full line-up in the coming weeks.
We'll be covering all of Gamescom's news and announcements when the show rolls around later this month, so be sure to check back soon.
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia