If you need to borrow a little more, Nimble lets you apply for up to $5,000 with the Nimble Medium Loan.
No matter what you need the loan for, whether it’s to pay a large bill or make a large purchase, you may want to consider a Nimble Medium Loan. You can apply for up to $5,000 online and have up to 2 years to pay it off.
|Product Name||Nimble Medium Loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$2,001|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 2 years|
|Cash Deposited In||1 hour - conditions apply*|
|Costs||Application fee of $400 + 47.62% p.a.|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
- Larger maximum borrowing amount
- Loan terms Up to 2 years
- High loan cost
- Not available to Centrelink earners
- 18+ Employed
- Active bank account
- Your main source of income must not be Centrelink
How does Nimble’s Medium Loan work?
Start by clicking "Go to Site" and submitting your application directly with Nimble. You can apply for up to $5,000. If your loan is confirmed before 4:30pm AEST on business days, you can receive your funds within 60 minutes directly into your bank account. Conditions apply.
There’s no need for you to remember to make payments, your repayments will be direct debited from your account on the day specified in your loan schedule. You can log in to the Nimble Members’ Area any time to manage your loan and check your repayments.
Features of the Nimble Medium Loan
If you apply and are approved for Nimble’s Medium Loan, you’ll have access to the following features:
- Higher loan amount. You can apply for between $2,001 and $5,000 with the Medium Loan.
- Longer repayment terms. Once you’re approved, you can select repayments to meet your budget. Terms are available Up to 2 years.
- Automatic repayments. You won’t need to remember to make repayments. On the scheduled date, the repayment will automatically be direct debited out of your account. You’ll receive an SMS repayment reminder before the scheduled date.
- Account management. You can manage your loan and check your repayments through the Nimble Member’s Area
How much does the loan cost?
Consider the following interest rates, fees and charges before applying for the Nimble loan:
- An establishment fee of up to $400 applies
- Interest rate of 47.62% accrues daily and is charged monthly in arrears based on the outstanding balance of your loan
- A payment dishonour fee of $15 will be charged if there are insufficient funds in your account on the repayment date
- A reschedule fee of $15 is charged each time a payment is rescheduled
What to consider before submitting your application
Before you apply, consider whether you can afford the loan. Use the Nimble website to get an estimate of your repayments and work out if it’s affordable on your budget. Also consider if you need the full amount you are applying for or if you could get by with a smaller amount.
Ready to apply? Here’s how
If you’re considering applying for the Nimble Medium Loan, click Go to Site to get your application started. Check you meet the below eligibility criteria before you begin:
- You’re over the age of 18
- You’re employed
- Your primary income isn’t from Centrelink
Before you apply, make sure you have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, contact information and a form of ID.
- Employment information. You need to indicate whether you are employed full-time, part-time or other.
- Financial details. Your income, expenses and assets.
- Banking information. You’ll need your Internet banking logins so Nimble can verify your financials.
If you’re in need of a larger loan, Nimble’s Medium Loan is one to consider. Make sure to compare it with similar products before you apply.