Nimble $5,000 to $25,000 Personal Loans
Rates from 8.99% p.a. with a Nimble Personal Loan up to $25,000.
Nimble's unsecured personal loans are available for people who may be looking to consolidate their debts, are facing an unexpected expense or a financial emergency, or are just looking to finance a large purchase.
Loans are available from $5,000 to $25,000 and can be repaid over up to 4 years.
From 8.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Nimble Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.31%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$25,000|
How does a Nimble Personal Loan work?
Nimble Personal Loans are available upwards of $5,000 and up to $25,000. To apply, simply click "Go to site" and submit an application. Eligible borrowers could receive funding once confirmed within just 60 minutes (if confirmed before 4:30pm AEST on business days).
Successful applicants will be issued with a personalised rate according to their financial viability. Available loan repayment terms are from a minimum of 6 months and up to 4 years and repayments will be debited directly from your nominated bank account.
Features of the Nimble Personal Loan
Customers can expect the following from a Nimble Personal Loan:
- Personalised rate. Rates are personalised according to an applicant's creditworthiness as determined by Nimble.
- 8.99%–29.99% p.a. Interest rates vary from 8.99%–29.99% p.a. Comparison rates are from 10.31%–31.49% p.a.
- Fixed rate. Rates on these loans are fixed, so they won't change over the life of the loan.
- Unsecured. There is no need to provide asset security with this type of loan.
- 6- to 48-month loan term. Loans can be repaid over a minimum of 6 months and up to a maximum of 4 years.
- $5,000 to $25,000 available. Previously only available up to $5,000, Nimble now also offer loans upwards of $5,000 and up to $25,000.
- 60-minute funding. Once approved, customers can expect the funds in their account in just one hour. Conditions apply.
- No monthly account-keeping fees. There are no monthly account-keeping fees with this loan.
- Easy repayments. Customers can either organise a direct debit with Nimble to make their repayments, or they can pay by debit card over the phone. Please note that Nimble does not currently offer BPay.
Fees and charges
There are a number of fees and charges associated with this loan:
- Establishment fee. An establishment fee of $195 applies to loan amounts between $5,000 and $10,000 while loans between $11,000 and $25,000 will have a $250 fee applied.
- Late payment fee. If a customer's payment is not met within 5 days of the due date, they will be charged an additional $20. This fee will recur every 30 days until the payment is met in full.
- Dishonour fee. If there are insufficient funds in a borrower's account to make a payment, they will incur a $5 charge.
- Variation fee. If a borrower requests to vary their loan, for example they ask for an extension or to rearrange a repayment, they will incur a fee each time of $50.
- Early repayment fee. If someone chooses to pay off their loan early, they will be required to pay $100.
- Duplicate fee. If a customer requests documentation regarding their loan, thei will be charged $5 per document.
What to consider before submitting an application
Before applying for a loan with Nimble, it is important for that applicant to consider carefully how much they need and whether or not they can afford the repayments on their current budget. The interest rate, and therefore the cost of their repayments, will be assigned with this loan depending on their financial circumstances and will be determined by Nimble. If someone is unsure about their creditworthiness, they can check their credit score for free, prior to submitting an application.
What if I can't repay?
If an existing Nimble loan customer can't make repayments as a result of financial hardship, it is important that they contact Nimble's repayment team as soon as possible. If they're currently experiencing financial hardship, they can find information about other options for managing bills and debts by calling 1800 007 007 and speaking to a free and independent financial counsellor. Calls can be made from anywhere in Australia.
How to apply for a Nimble Personal Loan
To apply for a Nimble Personal Loan, simply click "Go to site" to submit an application through Nimble's website.
In order to qualify, applicants must be:
- 18 years old or older
- Currently employed
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
They will also need the following information to hand:
- ID. They will need your Australian driver's licence number or Australian passport details.
- Their bank login details. This is so Nimble can verify their expenses.
- A mobile phone number. Nimble can then call applicants regarding their application.
- Employment information. This helps customers to prove their current employment status.
Please note: Nimble's loan approval process requires a credit check, but it will also verify your expenses and your current financial situation, then will approve each loan application on a case-by-case basis. If you have bad credit, you may still be able to apply, but you will likely be charged a higher interest rate. Consider carefully if you know that there is a blemish on your credit record and whether you need a loan right now. Always compare personal loans carefully prior to submitting an application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.