The cutest pieces from Nike’s millennial pink collection
We're tickled pink by Nike's new collection.
Nike is certainly one of the more popular brands among millennials who have a penchant for activewear. In fact, a recent survey showed that activewear and sportswear brands are some of the most popular fashion brands with the youth of today. It's unsurprising. Brands like Nike, Puma, Adidas and Reebok have all got some of the most famous millennial Insta-stars starring in their campaigns—Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid respectively.
But now Nike has stepped its youth-appeal up a notch with its latest collection. The footwear and apparel line called Chrome Blush comes in varying shades of the colour of the moment—millennial pink. We're talking blush-toned sneakers, dusty-pink tanks and rose-hued sports bras. It sounds gimmicky, but the pieces are actually pretty darn cute. We had a look through and we're absolutely sold.
Scroll down to see some of the top picks from the collection.
- Why you need to know about ASOS’s Choose Love campaign
- Tyler, The Creator’s GOLF le FLEUR x Converse collab: Release date and all the pics
- Princess Polly x Isabella Fiori 2019: Everything you need to know
- When you can get your hands on the Sofia Richie x Missguided collection 2019
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in Cloud White: Release date and official images