The cutest pieces from Nike’s millennial pink collection
We're tickled pink by Nike's new collection.
Nike is certainly one of the more popular brands among millennials who have a penchant for activewear. In fact, a recent survey showed that activewear and sportswear brands are some of the most popular fashion brands with the youth of today. It's unsurprising. Brands like Nike, Puma, Adidas and Reebok have all got some of the most famous millennial Insta-stars starring in their campaigns—Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid respectively.
But now Nike has stepped its youth-appeal up a notch with its latest collection. The footwear and apparel line called Chrome Blush comes in varying shades of the colour of the moment—millennial pink. We're talking blush-toned sneakers, dusty-pink tanks and rose-hued sports bras. It sounds gimmicky, but the pieces are actually pretty darn cute. We had a look through and we're absolutely sold.
Scroll down to see some of the top picks from the collection.
- Your first look at the Jaclyn Hill x QUAY Australia collab collection
- Bum bags: How to style fanny packs and where to buy them
- Cycle shorts: Where to buy bike shorts and how to style them
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers