Here’s how to shop the Nike Boxing Day sales like a seasoned pro.
Put those resolutions to good use and get ready to kickstart the New Year in full swing with an all-new Nike fit-kit. Whether you’re in the market for an update on sporty streetwear or looking to smash it at the gym in all-new activewear, the Nike Boxing Day sales need to be on your hit-list when December 26 rolls around.
Put your credit card to good use and cash in on major savings this Boxing Day. And if you want to see more sales, check out our main Boxing Day sales page.Feature image: @nike
Nike Boxing Day sales
What products does Nike sell?
Nike caters to the athlete in all of us. The brand stocks an extensive range of footwear across different types of sports and training for both men and women, as well as apparel and fitness equipment, all designed to be durable and comfortable. The innovative brand is known for releasing limited edition collections and collaborates with celebrities, athletes and everyday humans from all over the globe.
Shopping online vs in-store
Shopping in-store during sales periods can be intense at the best of times, most especially Boxing Day.Every year the Boxing Day sale brings mayhem, mass crowds and a mad rush through retail stores. The benefit to shopping the sales online, from the comfort of your couch, will save you time and energy while being convenient and calm.
What will be on sale during the Nike Boxing Day sale?
While we don’t know exactly what will be discounted until the sale officially starts you can expect to see offers across all Nike categories both in-store and online. In previous years the brand has offered its customers 20% off sitewide, and we anticipate finding a Nike bargain will be a breeze this Boxing Day.
What is the Nike returns policy?
You have 60 days to process a return from the date of dispatch.
Tips and tricks for shopping in the Boxing Day sales:
Get ready, because you’re about to get a whole lot better at shopping the sales.
- Subscribe to the finder.com.au newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter you will be kept in the loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales 2016. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget, and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree: decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Make a list. Take a minute or two to go through your fit-kit closet and take note of what you’re missing or what’s in need of an update. Chuck out the semi see-through tights, put aside crop tops that have faded in colour and make room for Nike newness.
- Add to your wishlist in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales do yourself a favour and spend the time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away - eliminating the chance of missing out sell out items.
- Do your research. During Boxing Day, retailers will be very competitive on prices. It pays to shop around and check out different websites to see if there is a better deal elsewhere.
Current Nike Store promo codes and discount vouchers
Where else can you buy Nike products during Boxing Day?
The rest of the Boxing Day sales
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated as Boxing Day sales information is released.