When and where you can buy Nicki Minaj’s MAC nude lipsticks
We woke up this morning to the fantastic news that superstar Nicki Minaj has collaborated with MAC to create a set of nude lipsticks. Obviously, we're all going to want to buy these ASAP, so we went hunting for the release date.
We know that the official release date is meant to be 21 September, but often this reflects the US date and not the one for us Australians. However, according to a tweet posted by Nicki Minaj about the collab, the September date is global. Hooray!
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) August 22, 2017
This means that you can expect these lippies to drop into a MAC store or near you very soon.
MAC took to Instagram to announce the collaboration with Nicki Minaj early this morning. Not only did the brand introduce us to the two Nicki Minaj nude shades, but it also teased plans for a bigger collaboration coming next year.
MAC wrote: "@nickiminaj dominates fans’ hearts and hip-hop charts with her bravado and razor-sharp rhymes. With her unstoppable seductive power, the queen is set to conquer the world. Get cheeky and take charge in the queen’s two suggestive Lipstick shades. This September, get nude with Nicki. Need even more Nicki in your life? M·A·C has a MAJOR surprise coming in 2018! #MACxNickiMinaj"
Stay tuned for more details as they come out!
- What we know about the MAC Cosmetics x Disney’s Aladdin collaboration
- Where to buy the new Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Gel
- Australia makes moves to ban animal testing in the cosmetics industry
- Beauty product of the week: Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
- Prepare to be dazzled by the Anastasia Beverly Hills Love Collection