Ni No Kuni II, Project CARS 2 and DRAGON BALL FighterZ coming to Gamescom 2017
Publisher Bandai Namco has also promised a few new surprises during the event.
Gamescom 2017 is growing bigger by the minute, with publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment today revealing the line-up of games that will be filling its booth — which, by the way, will be twice the size of what it was last year.
Bandai Namco will be bringing a total of 10 games across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC to the European convention, with each playable by attendees on the show floor. For those who can’t make it to Germany, rest assured that there will be plenty of new trailers and gameplay footage to accompany the show-floor demos.
Of the 10 games Bandai Namco is bringing to its booth, four have yet to be announced. The other six, meanwhile, are headlined by the deep racing sim Project CARS 2, which will debut a new playable version at Gamescom; Ni No Kuni II, the gorgeous Studio Ghibli-inspired RPG; and the intense fighting game DRAGON BALL FighterZ, which honestly looks like it was ripped straight out of the anime series itself.
Here's the full line-up of games Bandai Namco has announced for Gamescom 2017 so far:
- Project CARS 2
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker
- Little Nightmares
Additionally, vice president of marketing at Bandai Namco Entertainment Hervé Hoerdt has promised that the publisher has plenty of surprise announcements planned for Gamescom 2017.
We'll be covering all of Gamescom's news and announcements when the show rolls around later this month, so be sure to check back soon.
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review