NextPayday Quick Online Loan
NextPayDay offers short-term payday loans of up to $1,600.
NextPayDay are no longer in operation. This information is a historical record for those who are interested.
Maximum loan amount
62 days - 12 months
Term of loan
|Product Name||NextPayday Quick Online Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$200|
|Maximum loan amount||$1,600|
|Loan term||62 days - 12 months|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
- NextPayDay are no longer in operation.The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of those who are interested and historical records only.
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does getting a quick online loan with NextPayDay work?
You can borrow amounts starting from $200 up to $1,600. Loan terms are from a minimum of 9 weeks to a maximum of 12 months. It’s important to have an income stream that will allow you to cover expenses that come with the loan, including an establishment fee and monthly fees. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, so you can tailor these to suit your pay schedule.
Features of NextPayDay’s short-term loan
Some of the features you can benefit from with a NextPayDay loan include the following:
- A fast application process. Applying for the loan is all done online and only takes around 15 minutes, provided you have the required information on hand.
- Fast access to funds. Once your loan is approved, the funds will be sent within the hour. However, the time it takes for them to arrive in your account depends on which institution you bank with.
- Flexible repayment structure. You are able to tailor the repayment structure to your income payday, with a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Varied borrowing amounts. You can borrow a minimum of $200 and up to a maximum of $1,600.
- Online application process. Application is done completely online, so you don’t need to worry about submitting any paperwork.
- Centrelink payments accepted. You can still apply for this loan if you are receiving Centrelink or any other form of government assistance, as long as these payments are not your sole or largest income stream.
What are the risks of payday loans?
- Unaffordable repayments. Payday loans are an expensive way to borrow money and should only be used as a last resort. Check the size of each repayment and ensure you will be able to pay it on time. Unaffordable repayments can lead to late fees that will only make things worse.
- High rates and fees. Rates and fees on payday loans are high but there are rules in place so be sure to check your lender is not charging you more than ASIC allows. Also, look at what you would be charged if you are late on a payment or if you default on the loan altogether.
- Unreputable lenders. All Australian lenders should be accredited by ASIC. Check for a credit licence on the ASIC Register and ensure that the lender is easily contactable.
- Impact on credit score. Every loan application shows up on credit reports. While lenders might not consider credit history, applying for lots of loans within a short period can have a negative impact on your credit score in the future.
Fees and charges
The fees and charges that apply to the loan are very straightforward and will be known to you after you have been approved for the loan. They are dependent on the amount that you borrow with this lender. Charges include:
- An establishment fee of 20% of the amount that you are borrowing
- A monthly fee of 4% of the amount that you borrow.
There is also a fee of $35 that will be charged if you are late with a repayment. However, the fee can be refunded if you make the payment within 48 hours of the due date.
Are you eligible for a quick online loan from NextPayDay Quick?
In order to be eligible for this short-term loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be 18 years or over
- You must be able to afford to make the repayments.
How to apply
Before you start the online application, click on ‘Go to Site’ and make sure you have the following information and documents ready:
- Your Australian driver’s licence, your Medicare number and the details to your nominated bank account where funds can be deducted.
- While entering the online application, you will need to enter your personal information, such as where you live, who your current employer is and how much you earn.
- A breakdown of your financial affairs listing your monthly expenses. This will be a factor that contributes to whether or not you are approved for the loan.
When you have completed the online form, you will know whether or not you have been approved for the loan. If you have, NextPayDay will send out the funds within the hour.