Next is a giant in the world of fashion retail, and the largest retailer in the UK by sales. The Next line is a permanent fixture on the "high street" scene, designing on-trend and seasonal pieces, as well as classic styles to keep you looking good as fashion comes and goes. With such a large global customer base, Next is able to ship its range of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing internationally.
Next direct promo code and coupons
What can I buy from Next Australia?
- Next Women’s – Next has an expansive range of women's clothing. You can browse by category (such as trousers or dresses), by occasion (such as evening wear or work), by body type (such as petite or tall), or by collection (such as NY hipster or spring tailoring).
- Next Men’s – Next’s menswear is just as thorough as its women’s line. Guys can browse through the selection of smart, tailored pieces, or keep it casual with jeans and polos.
- Next Girls – Girls clothes are available for ages from newborn to teenager, and designed for any occasion.
- Next Boys – Boys clothes for every age, and every stage come in fashionable styles and are built to last.
- Shoes – Next produces shoes for men, women, boys, and girls for every event, every personality, and accommodate special shapes and sizes. For example, you can shop for extra wide heels and boots.
- Brands – Next also stocks and ships items from international brands such as Adidas, Nike, North Face, Calvin Klein, Clarks, Levis, French Connection, and Ben Sherman, just to name a few.
- Lipsy – Next’s in-house label Lipsy takes inspiration from big name celebrities to design seasonal looks that are straight out of the social pages.
- Homewares – Next also stocks a range of homewares for the stylish and comfortable apartment or house.
Next Review | Pros and cons
- 24 hour toll-free helpline to assist all customers with any problems or enquiries
- A wide range of products means you can shop for the whole family in one place
- Free delivery for all orders over $30
- Returns to an Australian based warehouse means you don’t need to pay for international shipping if you need to return an item
- You can only ship packages to the address that is linked to your Next account. It means you can’t directly send a package to a friend or loved one as a gift
- You cannot purchase items with Next unless you sign up as a member. You cannot proceed to checkout as a "Guest"
What is Next's sizing guide?
Sizes are listed in UK sizes on the Next shopping site. Use this simple table to help you choose the right size. If you’re still not sure, or if you need to size men’s or children’s clothing, you can go to the Next shopping site and check the size using measurements.
Next has a detailed guide for every piece to ensure you get the right fit, the first time. You will need a tape measure!
Next direct free shipping: How does this work?
Delivery is free for all orders over $30. All other orders will incur a flat $5 shipping fee. Most orders are dispatched within five days, and delivered within five days, although delays may be experienced during public holidays or busy periods in Australia and the UK. Next strives to ship all orders together. If your order needs to be shipped separately, you will be informed prior to dispatch, and any additional postage in this case will be free.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will be emailed a tracking number so you can keep up to date on the whereabouts of your package.
All packages are shipped with Skynet. Orders can only be shipped to official Next account addresses.
What forms of payment does Next accept?
You can pay for your order from Next with:
- American Express
- Diner’s Club International
Next Direct returns: How do I exchange or return my items?
To return an item you are not happy with, simply fix the returns label onto the package and send it back. To be eligible for a refund, you must return your item within 28 days of receipt.
Items must be unused, unwashed and unaltered. The return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert