Finder’s 12 Days of Holiday Offers
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
12 days of offers worth celebrating!
The holidays are finally here – so it's the perfect time for you to score a great deal before the end of the year.
Explore our holiday offers
With the end of the year approaching rapidly, it's time to take a look at some of the best offers currently available. Below, you'll see a carefully selected range of deals from our partners. Make sure to explore them all – you never know what you might find!
Let's take a closer look at each of this year's offers*:
- Apply for the humm90 Platinum Mastercard, be approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 60 days to get $300 back.
- Refinance your home loan with IMB and you could get $3,000 cashback.
- When you opt for a home loan or refinance with Up, you can get up to 50 offset accounts.
- Looking to get away over the holidays? You can get up to 15% off travel insurance when you opt for a policy with InsureandGo.
- Make your first deposit into eToro this December, and you'll also get 12 months of free access to DeltaPRO – an all-in-one investment tracker.
- Take out travel insurance with Southern Cross Travel Insurance and you'll go into the draw to win $5,000. Policies purchased via Finder will receive 2 entries into the promotion
- Apply for a personal loan with OurMoneyMarket – and if you are approved and have excellent credit, establishment fees will be waived.
- Sign your business up for a Shell Card using the code FINDERXMAS and you could save up to 8 cents a litre for the next 6 months
- Choose Medibank Pet Insurance to get the first month of your policy for free when you use the promo code FINDERONE.
- With this Finder exclusive deal from Catch.com.au, you can get a 60GB mobile plan for just $89.
- Get $10 off per month for 6 months on NBN25, NBN50 and NBN100 plans with this exclusive Finder offer from Dodo.
Limited time only. T&Cs apply to each offer. Please refer to the respective offer's website for more information
Check out our latest articles about our holiday offers
SPONSORED: Get cover for your trip through Southern Cross Travel Insurance this December or January and you'll be entered into the draw to win a cash prize.Read more…
SPONSORED: Looking for ways to save on your business fuel costs? These holidays, Shell Card can help you cut back on your costs.Read more…
SPONSORED: If you're looking to refinance before the end of 2023, why not check out the loan features that Up has to offer?Read more…
SPONSORED: Applying for a personal loan before the end of 2023? If you've got Excellent Credit, you can skip the establishment fees with OurMoneyMarket.Read more…
SPONSORED: Make your first deposit on eToro this December and you'll receive an exclusive gift: 12 FREE months of Delta Pro, the investment tracking app.Read more…
SPONSORED: Looking to take off and travel these holidays? Make sure that you've got yourself covered before you go.Read more…
SPONSORED: Looking for a new credit card before the New Year? Make sure to check out this special holiday offer on the humm90 Platinum Mastercard.Read more…
SPONSORED: Refinancing with the right provider can help you score some extra cash in your pocket, right before the holidays.Read more…
More guides on Finder
How to watch UFC 298 Volkanovski vs Topuria live in Australia
Watch Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski defend his featherweight title.
4 features to supercharge your refinancing this year
SPONSORED: Refinancing your home loan doesn’t have to involve excess hassle. We show you the lender features to look for that can streamline the process.
Road rage statistics Australia
It turns out Australians are very angry drivers – but which drivers are the worst?
When in 2024 will interest rates start falling again?
Off the back of slowing inflation economists are beginning to predict when the RBA may cut the cash rate. Some economists are saying as early as the first half of this year while others are more cautious.
Spaceship launches US investing service: Is it worth the switch?
Australian investment app, Spaceship, enters the US investment space with the launch of its new service offering zero brokerage fees.
When will interest rates go down?
After 13 interest rate rises from the RBA the rate of inflation is finally slowing. What does this mean for the future of interest rates?
Save $180 by finding the right mobile plan | Dollar Saver tip #69
Save hundreds a year by finding a mobile plan that better suits your usage.
Til debt do us part: 1 in 6 Australians dumped over money matters
Millions of Australians have been dumped by a romantic partner due to their financial situation, according to new research by Finder.
Can businesses legally refuse to accept cash in Australia?
Does "legal tender" mean you can always pay with notes and coins?
Bitcoin price hits US$50,000: Is now the time for Aussies to buy?
The largest crypto, Bitcoin, crossed US$50k again after nearly two years. We explore different catalysts behind this pivotal moment and its implications for Aussie investors.