ZOEVA’s upcoming Café Palette will have you craving coffee
Love coffee and makeup? ZOEVA knows what's up, and has paired the two in a brand new eyeshadow palette.
Coffee lovers unite. ZOEVA is officially releasing its earthy Café eyeshadow palette on 16 October. The palette features 10 gorgeously pigmented shades all named after the café experience. We can just imagine sipping on a cappuccino in Italy while wearing this palette!
The ZOEVA Instagram page has been hinting at the release since early this morning, posting teaser photos of coffee beans and rock sugar, as well as a sneak peek of the packaging that will have you craving a cuppa.
The names of the shades will make you feel as if you really are sitting in an artisanal coffee shop, including No Added Spice, Micro Roasting, Cup of Joy, Microfoam and more. Photos of the palette show that the shades are evenly split with five matte and five shimmer formulas, which means you'll be able to take your look from day to night with ease.
The colours are definitely autumn-themed, conjuring images of picnics among the falling leaves, but that doesn't mean we can't use them here in spring. With crisp greens and pale pinks, you can definitely use this palette for a fresh spring look.
- REVEALED: Manny Mua’s Lunar Beauty “Life’s a Drag” palette
- The style saver: Tarte is having an up to 30% off sale so hurry up!
- Beauty product of the week: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser
- Here’s your first look at Jeffree Star’s Summer 18 collection
- What’s inside the Too Faced x Pop & Suki collaboration box?