New Zealand flights from $187 return with AirAsia X
That's $49 less than if you flew with Jetstar!
It seems that AirAsia has all the deals at the moment, including flights to our neighbours across the pond.
Right now you can get fares from the Gold Coast to Auckland for $187 return on its AirAsia X line. You'll have to fly during winter for this in the months of July and August, but on the upside, you can convert that into a cheap ski holiday.
Compared to flights offered by Jetstar, which start from $236 return on this route, you're looking at savings of $49.
Unfortunately, AirAsia X only offers services to Auckland from the Gold Coast so flights on different routes are coming up at a much higher price as you'll be paying non-sale Jetstar prices for them. For example, the cheapest fares we've found, according to I Want That Flight on the Melbourne to Auckland route start at $242 with Jetstar and on the Sydney to Auckland at $243. Again, this is with Jetstar.
Suffice to say, if you're not taking off from Gold Coast it might be worth holding off on booking your flights as, when on sale, flights to New Zealand on Jetstar can reach lows of $142 return.
You can browse your options and book your cheap Gold Coast to Auckland flights through I Want That Flight.
- How you can be Emily in Paris down under
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge