New York flights from $939 return
Spend springtime in the city that never sleeps.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple, and book yourself onto a cheap flight to New York City for as low as $958 return.
We found these China Southern fares through I Want That Flight.
The flights are available in March, with this price available for departures from Perth. Flights from other Australian cities are also available for a slightly higher price with a combination of other airlines.
Extras like checked bags, in-flight entertainment and meals are all included in the fare.
These flights don't seem to be part of a bigger sale, and can sell out at any moment. We'd recommend booking as soon as possible to get this price.
|Perth||New York||March 2018||China Southern||$939||Get your New York flight|
|Melbourne||New York||February and March 2018||Virgin Australia||$1,087||Get your New York flight|
|Sydney||New York||March and April 2018||Virgin Australia||$1,091||Get your New York flight|
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Tigerair, Virgin Australia, TourRadar, Ola, Eurail
- Trainfinder Sydney: Travelling every train line in a single day
- 5 best places to cruise in February 2019
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Scandinavia, Vanuatu and Australia
- Most popular destinations for Australians, revealed