New York flights from $939 return
Spend springtime in the city that never sleeps.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple, and book yourself onto a cheap flight to New York City for as low as $958 return.
We found these China Southern fares through I Want That Flight.
The flights are available in March, with this price available for departures from Perth. Flights from other Australian cities are also available for a slightly higher price with a combination of other airlines.
Extras like checked bags, in-flight entertainment and meals are all included in the fare.
These flights don't seem to be part of a bigger sale, and can sell out at any moment. We'd recommend booking as soon as possible to get this price.
|Perth||New York||March 2018||China Southern||$939||Get your New York flight|
|Melbourne||New York||February and March 2018||Virgin Australia||$1,087||Get your New York flight|
|Sydney||New York||March and April 2018||Virgin Australia||$1,091||Get your New York flight|
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?