New York flights from $859 return on Qantas
That's $340 cheaper than the last Qantas New York sale!
P.S. It is.
It's bookable through the STA Travel website and boasts fares from Sydney to New York for $859 dollars return.
The big catch is that it's only on sale until midnight tonight 31 October and you have to travel last-minute between 15 November and 6 December 2017.
For these prices though, it's totally worth it coming up $340 cheaper than Qantas' previous New York sale.
They're for autumn and early winter so if you're lucky you might be able to catch the last of the fall foliage or even some light snow. If you're not, you'll still be able to celebrate Thanksgiving in the US on 23 November, catch the Christmas lights and set your holiday to magic by ice skating outside the Rockefeller Center.
These fares include checked-baggage, in-flight entertainment and onboard meals, so all you need to do is cash in your leave, pack your bags and go.
Remember, you've only got today to book, so get onto STA Travel now or prepare to miss out.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?