New York flights from $795 on Philippine Airlines
You can now fly to New York from four Aussie cities for under $815 return.
Philippine Airlines has done it again and is sending us across the world for a steal. Now you can get from either Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Darwin to New York on the 3-star carrier for under $815 return.
The cheapest fare is $795 which departs from Melbourne.
All fares include a stopover in Manila and are for travel between September and November 2017, which is great for those not wishing to brave a New York winter.
Flights and starting fares from these four cities are:
- From Melbourne: $795
- From Brisbane: $799
- From Sydney: $803
- From Darwin: $813
All fares are return. Long stopovers of 50+ hours may be required in Manila, which is just another excuse to get out and see the city or break up the flight. Alternatively, if you'd prefer a shorter flight these are available on the same dates from $1206 (based on Sydney to New York on 15 October to 14 November 2017).
We found these fares on I Want That Flight. You can book them or search for other flights here.
- International flights from $179 return with Flight Centre’s Black Friday sale
- Multi-stop North America flights from $1,219 return with Air Canada
- Qatar launches flights to Cardiff with companion fares from $1,090
- Tigerair is celebrating its 10th birthday with $10 flights
- Full service Hong Kong flights from $570 return