Enter the minds of murderers in the new trailer for Netflix’s Mindhunter
The darkest depths of the criminal mind are the FBI's greatest weapon in this sinister crime series.
To catch a killer, you have to think like a killer. That's the conclusion FBI agents Holden Ford and Bill Tench have come to in the new trailer for Netflix's upcoming crime drama Mindhunter. The stalwart duo, played by Jonathan Groff (Glee) and Holt McCallany (Lights Out) respectively, have developed a dangerous new profiling technique for hunting down America's growing contingent of serial killers, one that threatens to ally them with the very criminals they're chasing.
Produced by David Fincher, he of the trippy Seven, Fight Club and Gone Girl, Mindhunter is set in in the late 1970s and follows Ford and Tench as they probe the minds of seasoned serial killers in the hopes of understanding how the most despicable criminals think. The show is based on the novel Mind Hunter: Inside FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit by John E. Douglas and Mark Olshaker.
Despite not having aired its first episode yet, Netflix has already renewed Mindhunter for a second season. The first season will hit Netflix on 13 October.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year