Enter the minds of murderers in the new trailer for Netflix’s Mindhunter
The darkest depths of the criminal mind are the FBI's greatest weapon in this sinister crime series.
To catch a killer, you have to think like a killer. That's the conclusion FBI agents Holden Ford and Bill Tench have come to in the new trailer for Netflix's upcoming crime drama Mindhunter. The stalwart duo, played by Jonathan Groff (Glee) and Holt McCallany (Lights Out) respectively, have developed a dangerous new profiling technique for hunting down America's growing contingent of serial killers, one that threatens to ally them with the very criminals they're chasing.
Produced by David Fincher, he of the trippy Seven, Fight Club and Gone Girl, Mindhunter is set in in the late 1970s and follows Ford and Tench as they probe the minds of seasoned serial killers in the hopes of understanding how the most despicable criminals think. The show is based on the novel Mind Hunter: Inside FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit by John E. Douglas and Mark Olshaker.
Despite not having aired its first episode yet, Netflix has already renewed Mindhunter for a second season. The first season will hit Netflix on 13 October.
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious