New Sonic Forces trailer highlights new villains and gameplay
Shadow the Hedgehog makes a return.
Sonic the Hedgehog's Switch outing, Sonic Forces has received a new trailer at E3 2017.
The new footage shows off a little more of those sweet customisation options we saw a few weeks back and a little more around gameplay and story.
The gameplay seems to be split into "modern" and "classic" sections, featuring 3D exploration and 2D sidescrolling respectively. It makes sense considering the last positively received Sonic games was Generations, a game that followed the same formula.
In addition to gameplay, we got a closer look at the villains. Amongst the rogue's gallery, we can see Shadow the Hedgehog and Metal Sonic, but most interestingly, they all seem to be led by a brand-new villain made for Sonic Forces. We're looking forward to seeing more from Forces when it releases in Australia in 2017.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight