New SBS On Demand app promises enhanced user experience and interface
SBS has given its on-demand iOS app a much-needed make over.
If you're a religious SBS viewer, chances are you've had the unpleasant experience of tangling with its buggy iOS app, SBS On Demand. Thankfully, SBS must have been listening to the feedback that scored the old app a 1.5 out of 5 star rating on the App Store. Today, SBS has released an update that promises to "enhance user experience and a new user interface".
In addition to a fresh look and feel, the SBS On Demand also introduces an updated video player, updated Airplay support, improved search function, personalised login options (including favourites lists) and optimisation for devices on iOS 8 and above.
There's no mention of whether or not the updated interface also applies to the Apple TV app, but we'll update this story as soon as we find out.
- Where to watch Orange is the New Black online
- View Finder: Comedians in cars getting cheques from Netflix
- Nintendo Switch won’t have many multimedia functions like Netflix at launch
- Ghost Recon Wildlands movie tie-in will premiere on Amazon Prime
- Stan picks up Twin Peaks in Australia for May premiere