New SBS On Demand app promises enhanced user experience and interface
SBS has given its on-demand iOS app a much-needed make over.
If you're a religious SBS viewer, chances are you've had the unpleasant experience of tangling with its buggy iOS app, SBS On Demand. Thankfully, SBS must have been listening to the feedback that scored the old app a 1.5 out of 5 star rating on the App Store. Today, SBS has released an update that promises to "enhance user experience and a new user interface".
In addition to a fresh look and feel, the SBS On Demand also introduces an updated video player, updated Airplay support, improved search function, personalised login options (including favourites lists) and optimisation for devices on iOS 8 and above.
There's no mention of whether or not the updated interface also applies to the Apple TV app, but we'll update this story as soon as we find out.
- The Expanse – A Season 2, two-episode toe-dip
- Get your first look at the brand new season of Will & Grace
- Amazon Prime Video snaps up the streaming rights to This Is Us and The Exorcist
- Frank Castle goes commando in the latest teaser for The Punisher
- Jim Carrey is coming to Stan with his new comedy series Kidding