The PlayStation 4 video hub is getting a makeover
A slicker design should make it easier to find the content you're looking for.
Sony announced this morning that Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to trial a new interface design for browsing video on PlayStation 4. This new interface provides a central hub for a variety of different content, including TV shows and movies on Netflix and Stan, live events like the upcoming PlayStation Experience and user-made videos from YouTube, Twitch and other third-party sources.
The aim of this redesign is to make it easier to discover and access the latest video content across the PlayStation ecosystem. Sony is also promising that more updates will be made in the future to add greater personalisation to the browsing experience. Given how clunky the previous interface was, this overhaul is long overdue. You can give this new interface a spin right now by jumping into the TV & Video app on your PS4.
$559.95 Go 4K with PlayStation 4 Pro from Sony
PlayStation 4 Pro comes with 1TB of storage and a wireless controller.View details
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits