The PlayStation 4 video hub is getting a makeover
A slicker design should make it easier to find the content you're looking for.
Sony announced this morning that Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to trial a new interface design for browsing video on PlayStation 4. This new interface provides a central hub for a variety of different content, including TV shows and movies on Netflix and Stan, live events like the upcoming PlayStation Experience and user-made videos from YouTube, Twitch and other third-party sources.
The aim of this redesign is to make it easier to discover and access the latest video content across the PlayStation ecosystem. Sony is also promising that more updates will be made in the future to add greater personalisation to the browsing experience. Given how clunky the previous interface was, this overhaul is long overdue. You can give this new interface a spin right now by jumping into the TV & Video app on your PS4.
Go 4K with PlayStation 4 Pro from Sony
PlayStation 4 Pro is available to purchase now at $559.95.View details
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?