New AirAsia sale cuts fares up to 30% including school holidays
Discounted flights available across AirAsia's entire network through April.Just weeks after dropping a BIG Sale, AirAsia's at it again, this time offering up to 30% off base fares for all destinations.
The award-winning budget airline is also offering 20% off premium flat bed fares and 45% off holiday packages.
The network-wide sale is offering discounted flights on travel until 29 April 2020. AirAsia's website notes that discounts are not available during peak periods, although it doesn't note exact black-out dates. We did some test searches and found discounts weren't available for most dates in December or January.
While Christmas and New Year's flights aren't discounted, Easter school holidays fares are. We tested some dates in mid-April and were able to find 20% off base fares during this time.
This sale is offering a flat discount on all fares rather than specific pricing for each destination meaning that you can also take 30% off. Sample discounted fares include:
- Perth to Bali $164 each way
- Melbourne to Singapore $202 each way
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur $225 each way
- Sydney to Phuket $249 each way
Other destinations in AirAsia's network include cities in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, China and Japan.
Compared to the previous BIG Sale, which was available in late September, these fares aren't quite as strong but are available for last-minute travel where those flights weren't available until mid-February 2020.
The sale is on until 13 October, but fares can sell out at any time. We'd recommend comparing fares using a tool like Skyscanner to ensure you're getting the best price.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge