Get discounts with a Neto Australian promo code and save off a huge range of e-commerce services.
Neto is an Australian based company that offers full e-commerce services for new online businesses or businesses that are looking to expand their online platforms. The team of expert developers behind Neto offers ecommerce software solutions, website and EBay store design, marketing, third party logistics, training and consultation services.
With Neto, you can build a web store that works on mobiles, accepts all of the major payments methods, allows product configurations, manages large order volume and pre-orders, has built in marketing tools and has top security and hosting. The Neto team can design your web store with customisable HTML and CSS, search engine friendly template, or can integrate any existing designs or give you a free theme.
Neto promo code and discount vouchers for February 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Neto right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Neto promo code?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional code with Neto.
- Sign up for a free trial period by providing your email address and a business name, then click on the 'Start my trial' button.
- Fill out the information boxes with your business name, your contact number and contact name.
- Insert a username and password and then click on the 'Create my free trial now' button.
- When the trial period finishes, you will be able to use the promotional code on any of the plans that you want to purchase.
Pros and cons of Neto
- Many services to choose from. Neto offers a comprehensive list of features from which you can choose what best fits your online business. The features include web store design, mobile store functionality, payment method implementation, merchandising, order management system, shipping labelling, CRM tools for customisation and marketing tools for coupons, rewards and data feeds.
- 14 days trial. The 14 days trial that you can get from Neto allows you to see for yourself how the web store works for online business, so you have the option to only proceed with the Neto team if you are 100% satisfied with their services.
- Different programs to choose from. You can opt from three different Neto programs and choose the one that best fits your business, by either paying less for standard features, or paying more for more complex and efficient features.
- Limited to web stores. Neto specialises in web stores, which means that you can only use their services if you are a retailer.
Shipping guide for Neto
You can get access to all of the Neto services in a matter of minutes. The quick sign up feature allows you to create an account and select the store name and then start the trial period immediately. All you need to do is describe your company and provide the essential information and then choose the layout and start customising your website's design. You can skip this process and choose from one of the default themes, or contact the Neto team and have them design your website from scratch. You can also attend online courses on Neto or get access to consultancy services and have a team of digital experts help you out.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Neto
Each feature and module that you buy from Neto can be changed anytime in the future, although no refunds are offered once you already paid for them. The Neto team can also help you customise any aspect of your web store and either eliminate or improve the features that you want.
Top picks from Neto
Here are some of the best modules that you can buy from Neto.
|Accounting automation||eBay automation||Shipping automation|
|Customisable HTML & CSS||Web & Mobile Design||Mobile Pick'n Pack|
About Neto and its history
Neto was launched in 2007 and includes a team of developers, designers and e-commerce experts that can work on every aspect of web store design, implementation and functionality. Most of the Australian online retailers have used Neto's services and the company continues to grow.
Founders Ryan Murtagh and Simon Yuen both studied in Queensland before starting Neto. Ryan has been immersed in the online space in the past ten years and has owned and operated a number of successful online retail businesses himself. Simon considers himself a programming ninja and is responsible for the ongoing innovation to the software that is developed.