Netflix renews BoJack Horseman for a fifth season
BoJack will be back, whether he wants to be or not.
Netflix has confirmed that everyone's favourite washed-up equine BoJack Horseman won't be moving on anytime soon, with the animated series sticking around for a fifth season. The fourth season of BoJack Horseman was only released two weeks ago, but it's clearly proved popular enough already for Netflix to greenlight another run.
Season four of the show saw BoJack's ex-girlfriend Princess Carolyn look into starting a family, while BoJack struggled with his own slate of family problems. Diane and Mr Peanutbutter dealt with their fickle relationship – surprise surprise – and Todd – well, Todd was his usual quirky self.
- Where to watch the 2018 Giro d’Italia online in Australia
- Where to watch the A-League Grand Final online in Australia
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution
- View Finder: Thinking of heading to the movies? Deux it