Castlevania fan inspires Netflix game vs show comparison
Scrub up on your Castlevania trivia courtesy of Netflix.
While it's clear that Netflix's Castlevania series was based on Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, producer and Castlevania mega fan, Adi Shankar, has clearly drawn inspiration from the video game's long and storied history.
We noted some small nods to the series in our review of Netflix's Castlevania, but one fan has taken it to the next level with a huge mega-thread on Twitter that clearly outlines every nod and reference Shankar has made to the video game series.
The freelance illustrator Paedre also caught the attention of Netflix, who has gone ahead and created a neat video using the fan's trivia.
Netflix has been on a roll with announcements this year. Adaptations for The Witcher and The Umbrella Academy are just two of the geek fantasies coming to life, but the biggest news of recent is the new Matt Groening project Netflix is facilitating.
Find the best prices on the latest games
Every week, finder compares the prices of the latest games from Australia's leading retailers.
Clicking the link in the comparison table will take you directly to the item's product page on each of the retailer's websites. finder receives a small percentage when you purchase a game via our price comparison.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?