Jaden Smith, Susan Sarandon and Jude Law are going full anime with Netflix’s Neo Yokio
Robots, magic and high society collide in this star-studded anime series.
Netflix is upping its anime game with its latest series Neo Yokio.
Starring big-name Hollywood talent like Jaden Smith, Susan Sarandon and Jude Law, Neo Yokio sees Smith lend his voice to protagonist Kaz Kaan, an upper-class bachelor with a penchant for flashy suits and whirlwind romance. Oh, and supernatural powers.
Kaan must use his ability to harness the forces of magic to protect the futuristic city of Neo Yokio from demons, monsters and other Neo Yokians who want to see the city burn. Along with his robot butler, it's up to Kaan to defend both the city and his family name.
Created by Ezra Koenig, the lead guitarist of indie rock band Vampire Weekend, Neo Yokio will hit Netflix on 22 September.
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious
- This week in streaming: Brave a haunted house with Netflix or fend off The Walking Dead with Foxtel