Enjoy great discounts at Neiman Marcus when you purchase stylish apparel using these promo codes.
Neiman Marcus is an online store that sells fashionable clothing items, clothing accessories and gifts to keep you looking and feeling good. The store features authentic products from top designers from all over the world, including brands like Vince, Milly, Prada, Gucci, Chloe, Tory Burch and Zoe. You can buy stylish women’s apparel, shoes, handbags, jewellery and accessories, menswear, kidswear and gifts. Store members enjoy further discounts and a range of perks, while fast shipping is available to most Australian addresses.
Neiman Marcus promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2018
How do I use my Neiman Marcus promo code?
- Choose a Neiman Marcus code and click on it to start shopping.
- Browse through the Neiman Marcus website using the categories provided on the navigation bar to find suitable items to order.
- Once you find an item you would like to order, click on it to get a closer view. Choose the size and quantity you want.
- Click on ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ below the item to add it to your shopping list.
- To finalise your payment, click on ‘Checkout’ at the top of the page.
- Enter your promo code in the field provided and click ‘Apply’ to get a discount on your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Neiman Marcus and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Neiman Marcus
- Member perks. Members of Neiman Marcus get special offers on a wide range of products and they also accumulate reward points every time they shop at the online store. They also get free shipping on certain items when they use their promo codes, earn double bonus points on a day of their choosing and get invitations to exclusive VIP events.
- Wide range. Neiman Marcus has an extensive range of clothing and accessories from some of the world’s top designers.
- Customer service. Neiman Marcus’ customer service team is available 24/7, ensuring help is on hand whenever you need it.
- Shipping charges may apply. Australian customers who live outside major cities and population centres may need to pay for shipping their orders.
Shipping guide for Neiman Marcus
Shipping and delivery by Neiman Marcus only occurs on weekdays via parcel post. Shipping to countries covered by the Borderfree program (including Australia) may be free or attract charges depending on the location of the recipient and size of parcel. Deliveries to post office addresses are not provided for customers who choose the next-day shipping option. The Neiman Marcus customer service team can be contacted via email or live chat for enquiries on shipping and deliveries, including queries on when parcels will be delivered. Customers can check on the website whether their country is eligible for Borderfree shipping and check the shipping costs on their order at the website.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Neiman Marcus
Neiman Marcus wants to ensure that all customers are happy with their orders, and it allows for items that do not meet the customer’s expectations to be returned to the company in a timely manner. All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition, including the packaging, and they must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged. The company may require up to six weeks to process returns and exchanges and to credit the refund to the recipient’s account. Re-stocking fees may apply on certain items, while re-shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Gift cards can be returned in exchange for a Neiman Marcus Group Merchandise Credit Gift Card.