Apply for a Quick Small Loan through Needy Money even if your credit history is less-than-perfect.
Needy Money, a Victoria-based personal and commercial loans provider, lets you apply for a small loan even if your credit file has a few negative marks on it. You can apply for any amount between $100 and $2,000, and loan terms vary from 16 days to 365 days.
Upon approval, you can get access to funds in less than an hour, and you can use proceeds from this loan to help you cover any small needs. Whether you need car repairs done or you just need a bit of extra cash to see you through to your next payday, an unsecured loan might be the financing solution you need.
Alternatives to Quick Small Loan
Whilst we don't compare Needy Money loans directly, use the table below to see how does it compare to others.
Do you need a Quick Small Loan? Here's how it works.
You start by completing an online application. Once you submit the application and all required documents you can expect an email confirming the application’s submission. If you apply during business hours, a Needy Money representative processes your application within an hour and gets in touch with you soon after to notify you of the outcome.
Needy Money will then generate and email a contract to you, which you have to accept in order to move forward. Taking into account varied needs of its customers, Needy Money gives you the option to receive your funds via electronic transfer or cheque, and even over the counter.
The contract specifies all the terms and conditions associated with the loan and you have to make repayments as per a pre-decided payment schedule.
The benefits Needy Money provides
Needy Money Quick Small Loans come with a number of features, and here’s what you can expect.
- Anyone can apply. Needy Money takes into account that poor credit history does not necessarily translate into your inability to repay, so you can apply for this loan even if you suffer from poor creditworthiness, just as long as you have the ability to manage your repayments.
- Low minimum amount. The minimum you can borrow through this loan is $100, making it suitable for smaller needs. You can borrow as much as $2,000.
- Flexible loan terms. Depending on how much time you require to repay the loan completely, you can choose from loan terms between 16 days and 365 days.
- Multiple fund disbursement methods. When it comes to disbursing approved funds, Needy Money can do this via cheque, electronic transfer and over the counter.
- Quick processing. If you submit your application during business hours, you can expect a response within 60 minutes. Business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm and Saturday 9:30am to 12:30pm.
The cost of a Quick Small Loan
Quick Small Loans that Needy Money provides attract various fees and charges, and you can view these as part of the contract provided upon approval of your loan application.
Make sure you take some time to go through all associated fees and charges carefully to avoid surprises later. If you feel that the fees and charges are too costly you have the option of not accepting the contract. If you don’t accept the contract you are not liable to make any payments.
How to apply for a Quick Small Loan from Needy Money
Applying for a Needy Money Quick Small Loan is easy and you can do so online. Make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria as listed below.
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- Your primary income cannot be from Centrelink payments
- You cannot have entered into bankruptcy or a Part 9 Debt Agreement in the past 12 months
Completing the application requires that you part with different types of information, which include the following.
- Personal details like your name, date of birth, residential address, phone number, marital status, and number of dependants
- Banking details like your bank’s name, account number, and how long the account’s been active
- Details relating to your income and expenses
Needy Money’s Quick Small Loans can give you quick access to money, but given that there are other similar offerings out there, compare a range before applying.