Bridge any financial gap with a Personal Loan from Needy Money
We often delay or postpone things we need owing to financial constraints, and this is especially true if you have bad credit. Whether it's car repairs, home renovations, new furniture purchases or even holidays, a Personal Loan from Needy Money could be an option for you to consider.
Needy Money provides Personal Loans from $5,001 to $100,000 with a flexible repayment schedule. The schedule can be extended up to two years to ensure affordable repayments. This loan can be used to finance just about any purchase you have.
What you can expect when you borrow
The Personal Loan from Needy Money offers amounts ranging from $5,001 to $100,000 that can be used for any purpose that you require. These loans can be used for holidays, house renovations, purchasing a car, etc. Needy Money does not reject applications from customers with low credit ratings. They provide the loans based on your current income and financial situation. After receiving the loan, a repayment schedule is organised, with the terms available for between one and two years. This repayment is quite flexible depending on the frequency at which you get paid.
Compare Other Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare Needy Money Personal Loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Features that come with the Personal Loan
- Longer schedule. The repayment terms can be extended up to 2 year(s). Depending on the size of the loan you take out, you can opt for a repayment term that makes your ongoing payments more manageable.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly according to your pay cycle. This helps in easy budgeting of expenses and to prevent missed repayments.
- All credits accepted. Needy Money accepts applicants with bad credit histories and provides loans based on your ability to manage the repayments.
- No upfront fees. The application can be made without any upfront fees. A final decision of whether to take out a loan can be made after receiving approval for the loan. Before the loan is accepted, the entire process has zero fees, giving greater freedom to applicants.
Fees and charges to consider
Needy Money will establish all applicable fees and charges when you are offered your loan contract. Make sure you read through the contract carefully to know how much you'll need to repay – this includes both upfront and ongoing fees.
How to apply for a Personal Loan from Needy Money
Any loan should be taken after considering your need for it and also making sure you'll be able to manage the ongoing repayments. If this loan suits your needs you can apply conveniently online. After filling out the online form, Needy Money will assess your suitability for a loan and get back to you within 60 minutes.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Residency. You need to be a citizen of Australia or be a permanent resident.
- Income. Although Needy Money does not have strict minimum income requirement, applicants should still have the ability to repay the loan amount they have taken.
Are you ready to apply? Make sure you have the following on hand:
- Personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, mobile, marital status and the number of your dependants.
- Asset information. Information about assets including your house, car or other investments is required.
- Income and expense. Information about your salary, employer, expenses, etc.
- Past loans. Information regarding credit card debt, short term loans, etc. needs to be filled.