Take advantage of this variable rate personal loan from NBCU and benefit from its redraw feature.
The main feature of this loan is that you get all the benefits that come with a variable rate personal loan. Although this means that your repayments may fluctuate over time, you can make extra repayments without penalty. You can also redraw your money as you need it, which can be a huge bonus if you need funds to get you out of a tight spot financially.
Things to consider about NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
This is an unsecured personal loan with an interest rate of 13.49% p.a. and a comparison rate of 13.78% p.a. As the rate applied on the loan is variable, the repayments will fluctuate from month to month. However, you are able to redraw any extra repayments when you need them. The minimum amount for this loan is $5,000 and the maximum is $35,000 over a term of 1 to 5 years.
Features of the NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
The following are some of the features that come with this loan:
- No monthly account-keeping fees. That’s right. This loan comes with no monthly account-keeping fees. You don’t have to worry about those random $4 charges that banks charge you just for having your business.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments on your loan amount with no penalty. Found a bit of leftover cash and want to put it towards the loan? Now you can!
- Lump-sum payments. You can also make lump-sum payments without having to pay any fees.
- Redraw feature. As this loan is a variable rate loan, you can redraw your extra repayments whenever you need the funds. If you’ve found yourself a bit short of cash one month, this is a great feature to have.
- Flexible loan terms. The loan terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- Flexible repayment options. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can tailor these to suit your cash flow needs.
- Self-employed people can apply for this loan. If you are self-employed, you’re probably used to lenders rejecting your application since your income isn’t the most stable month to month. However, with NBCU, you are able to apply for a variety of loans that they have on offer, including this personal loan.
- Unsecured loan. This loan is unsecured, which means that you do not have to put an asset forward as security in order to be eligible for the funds available.
- Varied funds. You can apply for a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $35,000 without security through NBCU.
How to apply for the NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
You can apply by clicking on “Go to Site” and ensuring you meet the following:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have a regular income.
- Not be bankrupt.
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have not had any defaults on loans, credit cards, interest-free finance or store cards in the last five years.
- Have been in your current job longer than six months.
Some information you might need to provide includes the following:
- Your personal details. This includes information such as your current address, your previous address, your phone number and a working email address.
- Details of your income. You also need to provide information around your employment, any assets that you might own, such as a home, car or savings, as well as accurately show your current debt situation.
This variable rate personal loan is ideal for those who like to redraw any extra repayments they make. Compare other options and decide which loan is best for your needs.