A flexible personal loan up to $35,000 where you can make extra repayments and redraw them if you need to.
This variable rate personal loan lets you apply for amounts from $5,000 to use for any worthwhile purpose, from consolidating debt to making a large purchase. The loan comes with a variable rate from 13.49% p.a. and flexible repayments, including allowing you the option of making extra repayments and using a redraw facility to access those repayments if you need them.
Read this review to find out more about this personal loan.
Main points to consider with the NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
This personal loan is unsecured and comes with a variable rate from 13.49% p.a. and a comparison rate of 13.78% p.a..
You can apply for a loan between $5,000 and $35,000 and you'll have between 1 and 5 years to repay what you borrow. You can make extra repayments during this time and access these repayments through a redraw facility.
Features of the NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
The following are some of the features that come with this loan:
- No monthly account-keeping fees. This loan comes with no monthly account-keeping fees.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments on your loan amount without penalty.
- Redraw feature. You can redraw your extra repayments whenever you need the funds.
- Flexible loan terms. The loan terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- Flexible repayment options. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can tailor these to suit your cash flow needs.
- Self-employed people can apply for this loan. If you are self-employed, you’re probably used to lenders rejecting your application since your income isn’t the most stable month to month. However, with NBCU, you are able to apply for a variety of loans that they have on offer, including this personal loan.
- Unsecured loan. This loan is unsecured, which means that you do not have to put an asset forward as security in order to be eligible for the funds available.
- Loan amounts. You can apply for a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $35,000 without security through NBCU.
How to apply for the NBCU Variable Rate Personal Loan
You can apply by clicking on “Go to Site” and ensuring you meet the following:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular income
- Not be bankrupt
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have not had any defaults on loans, credit cards, interest-free finance or store cards in the last five years
- Have been in your current job longer than six months
Some information you might need to provide includes the following:
- Your personal details. This includes information such as your current address, your previous address, your phone number and a working email address.
- Details of your income. You also need to provide information about your employment, any assets that you might own, such as a home, car or savings, as well as accurately show your current debt situation.