Take advantage of NBCU’s secured car loan and get on the road with ease in a brand new car.
The main feature of this loan is that you can apply online and get an instant response. You will know in an instant whether you are able to benefit from the features that are offered through NBCU and their new car loan. The online application is also easy and straightforward. Simply choose the loan that you’re after and the loan amount that you’d like and go from there.
Things to consider about the NBCU new car loan
This loan is a secured variable-rate car loan that is available for brand new cars or brand new registrable motorbikes. You cannot use this loan to buy a used car. There is a $5 monthly fee as well as the standard charges that come with a loan, such as direct debit dishonour fees and late repayment fees. Once you have been approved for your loan, you will be sent a fee schedule detailing these fees. The interest rate is 5.34% p.a. and the comparison rate is 6.1% p.a.
Features of the NBCU new car loan
The following are some of the features that are included with this loan:
- Secured loan. This is a secured loan, which means that you have to offer an asset as security for the loan. You will know what assets you can use as security when you apply for the loan.
- New cars only. You can only use this loan for brand new cars or brand new registrable motorbikes.
- Long loan terms. You can apply for a loan term between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s).
- Borrow a varied range. You can borrow a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $60,000.
- Able to make extra repayments without penalty. If you come into some extra cash, you can put it towards your car loan without being charged for it.
- Redraw facility available. You can redraw the extra repayments that you make on your car loan without penalty, and you can access the cash when you need it.
- Flexible repayment options. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to tailor your repayments to your income schedule.
- Fast approval. You can apply online and get an instant response.
Fees and charges
You will have to pay the following fees:
- A monthly fee of $5. You will need to pay this fee for the duration of your loan.
A complete fee schedule will be sent to you after your application has been approved. It is likely that you will need to pay an establishment fee and a late payment fee as well as the monthly fee.
How to apply for the NBCU New Car Loan
To discover whether you can apply for this loan, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have a regular income.
- Have no bankruptcies.
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have no defaults on any loans, credit cards, interest-free finance or store cards in the last five years.
- Have been in your current job longer than six months.
You will also need to supply the following documents and information:
- Your personal details. This includes your current and previous addresses, a working phone number and a working email.
- Details of your income. This includes details of your employment, your current assets and liabilities as well as information on any of your assets. This can include a home, car or any savings.
If you’re in the market for a new car, consider NBCU’s new car loan. Make sure you consider all of your car loan options before making a final decision.