A competitive car loan to finance a new car or motorbike.
This is a secured variable rate car loan that can help you finance a new car or a new registrable motorbike. You can apply for a loan from $10,000 and have up to 7 year(s) to repay.
The loan also comes with a competitive variable rate of 5.34% p.a.. Find out more about this loan and if it's right for you by reading this review.
Main points to consider with the NBCU New Car Loan
This loan is a secured variable rate car loan that is available for brand new cars or brand new registrable motorbikes. A $5 monthly fee applies and the loan comes with a variable rate of 5.34% p.a..
You're able to make extra repayments on this loan and also redraw any extra repayments you make.
Features of the NBCU New Car Loan
The following are some of the features that are included with this loan:
- Secured loan. This is a secured loan, which means that the vehicle you purchase (a brand new car or motorbike) will be used as security for the loan.
- Long loan terms. You can apply for a loan term between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s).
- Borrow a varied range. You can apply for a minimum of $10,000 up to a maximum of $60,000.
- Able to make extra repayments without penalty. If you come into some extra cash, you can put it towards your car loan without being charged for it.
- Redraw facility available. You can redraw the extra repayments that you make on your car loan without penalty, and you can access the cash when you need it.
- Flexible repayment options. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to tailor your repayments to your income schedule.
- Fast approval. You can apply online and get an instant response.
Fees and charges
- A monthly fee of $5 applies.
How to apply for the NBCU New Car Loan
To discover whether you can apply for this loan, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular income
- Are not bankrupt
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have no defaults on any loans, credit cards, interest-free finance or store cards in the last five years
- Have been in your current job longer than six months
You will also need to supply the following documents and information:
- Your personal details. This includes your current and previous addresses, a working phone number and a working email.
- Details of your income. This includes details of your employment, your current assets and liabilities as well as information on any of your assets. This can include a home, car or any savings.
If you’re in the market for a new car, consider NBCU’s new car loan. Make sure you consider all of your car loan options before making a final decision.