Offering competitive rates and an easy online application process, Natloans is a finance broker to consider if you’re in the market for a car loan.
Natloans is a financial broker providing clients with tailored loan solutions based on their individual financial needs. Based in Melbourne, Natloans offers ordinary Australians access to reputable lenders, as well as the financial expertise to secure and manage loans. Natloans’ portfolio also includes loan products for personal and commercial purchases and a range of insurance products.
|Product Name||Natloans Car Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 4.4% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.3%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
How does borrowing from Natloans Car Loans work?
If you’re interested in applying for a car loan, Natloans does the heavy lifting for you by comparing providers, interest rates and repayment terms. Depending on the loan type, you can borrow as little as $5,000 and make repayments over a period of up to 7 year(s). However, the onus is on you to determine what repayments and fees you can afford.
What car loans are available?
You can choose from the following car loan types:
- Novated lease. This is where your employer essentially leases a car for you and then deducts repayments from your pre-tax salary. Novated leases from Natloans come with fixed interest rates and the choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Secured car loan. Enjoy a competitive rate when you use your new vehicle as security for the loan. Competitive rates from 4.4% p.a. are available.
- Unsecured car loan. If you don’t want to use your vehicle as a guarantee you can consider an unsecured loan from Natloans. This implies more risk for the lender, so you’ll pay a higher interest rate, but terms are available up to 7 year(s).
- Second Chance car loans. If you have negative marks on your credit file you can consider a Second Chance Car Loan. You can apply for new or used car finance and both secured and unsecured loans are available.
Once you’ve selected your product, you can apply for a quick quote and then submit an application online.
Features and benefits of borrowing from Natloans
Here are some of the features to consider if you’re looking for a car loan from Natloans:
- Expertise and assistance. Natloans compares car loan products offered by reputable Australian lenders, so you can benefit from expertise as well as assistance when you apply for one of its loans.
- Easy application process. You’ll have access to free loan and budget calculators online, as well as a quick quote function to help them choose the right loan type. After you decide on a loan type, you can submit your application online.
- Quick approval. Natloans can guarantee pre-approval within 30 seconds of submitting the loan application, irrespective of the amount.
- Bad credit options available. Customers with bad credit histories can be approved for a Second Chance Car Loans.
- Flexible terms. Car loans can be repaid over a period of between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s), with the option of making additional repayments so you can decrease the outstanding balance. Deposits are optional.
- Fixed rates and payments. The car loan’s interest rate and repayments are fixed for the entire loan period.
- Choice of repayment options. You can repay your car loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Repayments can also be made in advance without penalty.
- Insurance. Besides lenders,Natloans also has relationships with Australian insurance providers and can also provide comprehensive car insurance at competitive rates.
What other products does Natloans offer?
Natloans also offers the following financial products:
- Home loans. Natloans offers a variety of home loan products for first-time buyers and experienced investors, as well as solutions for customers with credit problems. Products include complete home loan packages, loans for construction, fixed or variable-rate loan products and a line of credit.
- Business loans. Natloans offers business loans for purchasing commercial property, equipment, transport and technology, which can be tailored according to the kind of finance your business needs.
- Insurance. Natloans also provides loan insurance to guarantee your financial commitments. Insurance products provide cover for cars, bikes and jet skis.
How to apply for a car loan from Natloans
The Natloans application process is easy and fully online. To get started click “Go to Site”. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Proof of address
- A valid driver’s licence
- Rental receipts
- Proof of earnings
- A letter from your employer
Natloans offers competitive finance, but remember to consider your own financial needs when deciding if the loan is affordable and if it's right for you.