Here’s how you can get free mascaras on National Lash Day
Update your beauty closet with some new (free) goodies this weekend, thanks to brands like MAC Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown.
What's your desert island beauty product? You know, if you were stuck on a desert island, what's the one beauty product you absolutely need to have with you? Answers can vary from moisturiser, sunscreen, lip balm or even a good ol' brow product.
If you voted for mascara, then we've got some good news for your feel good Friday.
Did you know the trusted mascara wand actually has its own national day? Talk about feeling special!
Today, 19 February, is National Lash Day and what better way to celebrate than with some free beauty products.
Keep on scrolling to see which of your favourite beauty stores are participating this weekend.
- All MAC Cosmetics orders online and in-store will receive a free full-sized Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara. This is valid until 21 February or until stocks last.
- All orders placed today at Adore Beauty will receive a free Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 2mL using the code LASHDAY.
- Keen to spoil yourself this weekend? Head on over to Estée Lauder. If you spend over $50, you'll get a free mini Sumptuous Extreme Mascara and a limited-edition leopard print pouch. This red-hot offer ends on 21 February.
- If you're planning on spending over $80 at Bobbi Brown online, we've got some good news for you. You'll receive a free Smokey Eye Mascara Duo until 21 February.
- Aussie pharmacy Priceline is offering 40% off mascaras from Rimmel and Covergirl, and 30% off mascaras from Maybelline and NYX Professional Makeup. Yes, we know it's not technically free, but they're so cheap that they may as well be! These savings end on 24 February.
In other news, Benefit Cosmetics has just launched a brand new mascara, in perfect timing with National Lash Day. Introducing the They're Real Magnet Mascara, a new and innovative supercharged formula that you can read all about here.
Main image: Getty Images