When and where you can shop Natasha Denona’s Love palette
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
This is your first official look at Natasha Denona's Love collection – see all the swatches here.
To celebrate the holiday of love, Natasha Denona is dropping a Love palette and it comes with 15 fabulous shades. If you need help with your Valentine's Day makeup look, then this palette will be absolutely perfect.
It's filled with an array of gorgeous tones, as well as different finishes. The colour scheme includes pinks, berries, golds and purples.
The formula promises to be super creamy and easy to blend, and you can see that from the swatches below. Honestly, what more would you expect from Natasha Denona!
It is a high-end brand, so the palettes are on the expensive side. If you're willing to spend the cash, we highly recommend – you cannot compare the formula to other cheaper brands.
Did you think that was all? Natasha Denona is coming out with so much more.
The Cheek palette arrives with:
- Glow Cream Base (red coral)
- Superglow (shimmery rose gold pigment)
- Diamond Powder (shimmery bright warm pink)
- Glow Impact Powder (white warm metallic gold)
There's a brand new product called the Lip OH-Phoria. It's a mix between a gloss and lip balm - giving you that perfect glossy pout.
It promotes the delivery of collagen, while intensely hydrating the lips. It's also formulated with peppermint oil to give relief with a long-lasting cooling sensation.
Take your pick from the shades nude, mauve and a duo-chrome coral.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
So, we know what you're thinking... when can you get your hands on it? Well ladies and gents, you don't have to wait very long at all. It will available online at Natasha Denona and Sephora from the 28 January. You should expect to see it in stores from the 6 February.
Keen to check out more of the latest beauty news? You're in luck because here at Finder, we cover it all. We are still obsessing over Kylie Jenner's Stormi collection for Valentine's Day, as well as the new Amrezy palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills (and it just so happens to be available at Sephora now).
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation