Nasty Gal Boxing Day sales 2021
Rework your wardrobe at a steal during Nasty Gal’s Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you like your fashion on the edgier side of the tracks, Nasty Gal is the perfect place to turn. This retailer specialises in unapologetic fashion with a distinctly vintage feel and right now, prices are at an all-time low. Boxing Day has arrived and the deals on offer here just keep rolling in.
Scroll on to unveil the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts on offer right now at Nasty Gal.
The latest Nasty Gal offers
What products does Nasty Gal sell?
If you're a fashionista on a mission to turn heads at every opportunity, this retailer is a must-visit. Whilst Nasty Gal started out as a vintage boutique, it has definitely earned its reputation as an expert in edgy apparel and accessories. By fusing the two together, this fashion brand has created a unique clothing niche. From worn denim and animal-print party dresses to corduroy trousers and band tees, this store doesn't disappoint when it comes to wow-factor wardrobe wants.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Seeing as Nasty Gal operates exclusively as an online retailer, you won't be able to shop in-store here during the 2021 Boxing Day sales. Instead, you get to stay home, shop in your PJs from your favourite cosy nook and take in the deals and discounts at your own pace whilst skipping out on the chaos of your local high-street. Perfect.
What will be on sale during the Nasty Gal Boxing Day sale?
Nasty Gal is yet to unveil its official plans for what will be included during its Boxing Day sale event this year. Past years have seen Nasty Gal launch a limited-time promo code to allow customers discounts of 50% and 60% off their entire order. We've also seen select lines discounted by up to 80% too. So, whilst we can't say for sure what will happen this time around, one thing is certain: this year's event should not be missed!
What is the Nasty Gal returns policy?
Any unwanted items can be returned within 28 days of dispatch for a full refund. All products must be sent back in their original, unworn condition with tags intact to qualify for a return. Pierced jewellery products are non-returnable and hygiene seals must remain intact on swimwear and lingerie.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to steer you on the road to sale shopping success during this year's Boxing Day event:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with the biggest fashion deals and discounts throughout this year's Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you're planning on reworking your entire wardrobe ready for the new year during the Boxing Day sales, it's a wise idea to get your finances in order first. Avoid getting into unnecessary debt by working out an affordable amount to splurge during your sale shopping spree and don't give in to the temptation to overstretch it!
- Make a list. When you're planning a sale shopping spree, assign some time to clear out your closet before you start spending. You're going to need some room for all those new pieces, right? Make a list of everything you need to replace along with any new styles you'd like to add to your rotation. This will give you a clear goal when the sales start and (hopefully) help you avoid being distracted from buying just because.
- Browse in advance. Spend time browsing the Nasty Gal site ahead of the sale. See which styles are on offer right now and add any must-have pieces to your basket in advance. This will ensure a smoother checkout process by allowing you to see just how much discount (if any) has been applied and help avoid your size selling out before you finalise your purchase.
- Don't forget to add your coupon. It's common for Nasty Gal to offer a discount during sales events through the use of a promo code. If this is the case, it needs to be added at checkout or you won't save by shopping during the Boxing Day event.
- Do your research. There are plenty of retailers out there carrying similar styles. Avoid later learning that you could have gotten a better deal elsewhere by checking what's on offer at Nasty Gal's biggest competitors before completing your order.
Ask an Expert