Naked Specs promo codes and discount vouchers
Naked Specs sells high-quality prescription and non-prescription glasses that can be purchased conveniently from their online store.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Oh, and did we mention how affordable their specs are?
Yup, Naked Specs understands that your prescription glasses are not only a part of your life, but also your style. This is why their vision is to change how the world sees through their glasses. The spectacle specialists offer a range of glasses that is not only affordable, but also fashionably trendy. They stock a wide variety of frames - from the signature cat-eye frame to layered, square, round and classic black, just to mention a few. At Naked Specs, you'll also find a massive array of high quality, fashion sunglasses, because they care about your eyes 24/7, and you should, too.
Naked Specs promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my Naked Specs promo code?
- Select a promo code and click on it. You will be redirected to the Naked Specs official website.
- Select the category you wish to shop in and proceed to browse through the glasses collection.
- Click on the glasses you intend to purchase. This will take you to the product description page.
- Add the glasses to the shopping cart.
- Select your preferred lenses and click on ‘add to cart’.
- Click on the shopping cart at the top of the page and proceed with checkout.
- Apply your promo code in the final checkout stage.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Naked Specs and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Naked Specs
- Naked Specs provides a convenient shopping platform with the online store.
- The store is not just about prescription glasses, they also have sunglasses.
- It’s a relief to find a store that sells such good quality glasses and stylish ones, too.
- You will find an extensive variety of frames featuring some of the most fashionable styles, such as cat eyes frames, layered frames, wood and bamboo.
- The Naked Specs online store is highly secure. All transactions undertaken on the site are encrypted and the company does not store credit card information.
- There is flexibility in terms of payment as you can use Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express, and PayPal to make transactions.
- There is free worldwide shipping.
- The site can be a bit unresponsive.
Shipping guide for Naked Specs
Naked Specs offers free shipping to clients all over the world. Shipping is handled by international couriers DHL and UPS, with an average delivery time of 2-3 working days. Prescription glasses may take a while longer before they can be dispatched due to their fragility. That said, the order should be accessible to the buyer in less than 2 weeks.
Naked Specs delivers to all countries in the world. When you place an order, you will receive your shipment details, a tracking number for your order, and you can also get in touch with customer care if you have any queries about the delivery of your item.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Naked Specs
Naked Specs have a 30-day return policy, which guarantees a full refund. However, this policy is not applicable to specs that have already been used or worn, and damages made after delivery are not returnable or exchangeable. The specs must be free of scratches and the company will not accept requests made for specs that have already been altered. Naked Specs understands that sometimes the glasses may not look right, hence they do accept returns for such reasons, provided the glasses are in their original packaging and condition.
While shipping is free worldwide, international customers will have to cover the cost of their returns.
About Naked Specs and its history
Determined to change the way the world sees, Naked Specs specialises in prescription and non-prescription glasses, though also sell designer glasses. The company prides itself in providing value for money specs that don't just look good, but are of the highest quality, being made from some of the best materials on the market like wood and bamboo.
At Naked Specs, you'll find no shortage of variety, with glasses for every taste available. Expect the classics, as well as unusual designs that will set you apart from the pact. All glasses are available to ship worldwide at no extra cost.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert