NAB Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan
Apply for up to $55,000 for any worthwhile purpose.
NAB's Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you a flexible way to finance a range of purposes, whether that be consolidating debt or renovating your home. You can borrow between $5,000 and $55,000 and have up to 7 years to repay what you borrow.
From 9.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Main points to consider with the NAB Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan
This loan comes with a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. and loan terms of between 1 to 7 years. If you are interested in the loan but want a fixed interest rate, this option is also available.
As the loan is unsecured you aren't required to attach any guarantee to the loan. The application fee is $150. There's a monthly service fee of $10.
Features of the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $5,000 and $55,000 making the loan suitable for a range of borrowing needs.
- Variable interest rate. This loan comes with a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. (comparison rate 10.88% p.a.).
- Flexible repayments. You have the ability to make extra repayments when you can, or to completely pay off your loan early without incurring extra charges. You can also choose to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Choose your loan term. Depending on your budget, you can choose your own loan term from 1 year to 7 years.
- $10 monthly fee. The NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan has a $10 monthly fee on top of your repayments.
How you can apply for the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan
You can start your application by clicking "Go to Site". Before you start, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Earn a regular income
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
When you apply for the loan, you will be asked to provide documents to NAB. You’ll need to provide the following:
- Information regarding your employment and income. This includes recent payslips and/or bank statements, or the last two years of tax assessments if you're self-employed.
- Details about your assets and debts. You have to supply information about any outstanding debts and loans you have, such as credit card debts, mortgages or personal loans. Information about assets such as vehicles, property or personal savings is also required.
The flexibility of the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan makes it a viable option in the personal loan market, but make sure to shop around. Compare rates, fees and features to find the right personal loan for your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.