NAB Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan
Borrow up to $55,000 and get a personalised interest rate. Rates depend on your credit history and fees apply.
NAB’s Unsecured Variable Rate Loan allows you to borrow from $5,000 up to $55,000, with terms from 1 year to 7 years. As the rate is variable, your interest rates will vary on a month to month basis. This loan does not charge fees for additional repayments or for paying off your loan early. Redraw facilities are also available. The rates are personalised based on your credit history, on the information NAB has on you and if you’re an existing customer. Rates vary from 6.99% p.a. up to 18.99% p.a. You’ll be given an indicative interest rate if you’re conditionally approved. They will also charge an application fee of $150, and a monthly fee of $10.
From 6.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the NAB Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan
This loan comes with a variable rate of 6.99% and loan terms of between 1 year and 7 years . If you are interested in the loan but want a fixed interest rate, this option is also available.
As the loan is unsecured you aren't required to attach any guarantee to the loan. The application fee of $150 is applied.
There's a monthly service fee of $10.
Features of the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $5,000 and $55,000 making the loan suitable for a range of borrowing needs.
- Variable interest rate. This loan comes with a variable rate of 6.99% p.a. (comparison rate 7.91% p.a.).
- Flexible repayments. You have the ability to make extra repayments when you can, or to completely pay off your loan early without incurring extra charges. You can also choose to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Choose your loan term. Depending on your budget, you can choose your own loan term from 1 year to 7 years.
- Monthly fee. The NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan has a $10 monthly fee on top of your repayments.
How you can apply for the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan
You can start your application by clicking "Go to Site". Before you start, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Earn a regular income
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
When you apply for the loan, you will be asked to provide documents to NAB. You’ll need to provide the following:
- Information regarding your employment and income. This includes recent payslips and/or bank statements, or the last two years of tax assessments if you're self-employed.
- Details about your assets and debts. You have to supply information about any outstanding debts and loans you have, such as credit card debts, mortgages or personal loans. Information about assets such as vehicles, property or personal savings is also required.
The flexibility of the NAB Unsecured Variable Personal Loan makes it a viable option in the personal loan market, but make sure to shop around. Compare rates, fees and features to find the right personal loan for your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.