Earn 100,000 bonus points on a new NAB Rewards Signature when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening.
The NAB Rewards Signature gives you the flexibility to redeem your points for a variety of rewards including travel, merchandise and frequent flyer points for Velocity, Cathay Pacific/Asia Miles or Air New Zealand Airpoints. This card also comes with seven complimentary insurances, including overseas travel insurance and purchase protection insurance.
Apply for the NAB Rewards Signature and you can earn a bonus 100,000 points when you are approved by 25 February 2018 and spend at least $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days. You can also take advantage of a standard 4.99% p.a. balance transfer rate for the first 6 months. Note that minimum repayments will apply.
|Product Name||NAB Rewards Signature Card|
|Rewards Program||NAB Rewards|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||4.99% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Cash Advance Rate (21.74% p.a.)|
|Balance Transfer Limit||90% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Offer end date||25 February 2018|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $25 whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% or $25, whichever is greater|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
- Get 100,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days of account opening.
- Receive 4.99% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for 6 months.
- Standard balance transfer rate reverts to a high cash advance rate, currently 21.74% p.a.
- You only get up to 44 days interest-free on purchases.
- High annual fee of $295
|Rewards Program||NAB Rewards|
|Bonus Points||100,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1.25|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Review of the NAB Rewards Signature credit card
As well as offering bonus introductory points, the NAB Rewards Signature has no annual points cap, complimentary insurance and a personal concierge service.
In terms of costs, this card has an annual fee of $295 and a standard variable purchase rate of 19.99% p.a. It also offers up to 44 days interest-free when you pay your account balance in full by the due date on your statement.
Benefits and features of the of the NAB Rewards Signature credit card
The highlights of this NAB credit card include:
- 100,000 bonus points offer. Earn a bonus 100,000 NAB Rewards points when you apply and are approved by 25 February 2018, and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days from account opening.
- Rewards program. The NAB Rewards program offers a wide range of rewards including travel with Webjet, merchandise, cashback and frequent flyer points with Velocity, Asia Miles and Air New Zealand Airpoints. You’ll earn 1.25 standard points per dollar spent on everyday purchases, double points on purchases made on partner merchants and triple points on trips abroad booked through Webjet as well as on purchases made overseas.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Enjoy comprehensive overseas travel and medical insurance when you pay for at least $500 of your pre-booked travel with your card. The NAB Rewards Signature also offers you transport accident insurance, interstate flight insurance and domestic hotel burglary cover, issued by QBE.
- Complimentary purchase insurances. Eligible purchases made with the NAB Rewards Platinum Card are covered by purchase protection insurance against theft, loss or damage for up to 3 months, extended warranty insurance for up to 12 months and price protection insurance to help you get the lowest price for your purchases.
- Concierge service. Enjoy access to a concierge service 24/7 for help with travel recommendations, bookings and a wide range of other lifestyle services. This service is provided by Visa Worldwide.
What transactions don’t earn points?
With the NAB Rewards Signature, you’ll earn points on most everyday purchases. However, you won’t earn points a number of transactions including cash advances, interest charges and other bank fees, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, balance transfers and gambling. Refer to the NAB Rewards terms and conditions booklet for full details.
Rates and fees of the NAB Rewards Signature credit card
Consider these costs to decide if the NAB Rewards Signature credit card is right for you:
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of $295.
- Purchase rate. This card has a variable purchase rate of 19.99% p.a.
- Balance transfer rate. The NAB Rewards Signature has a 4.99% p.a. interest rate for 6 months on balance transfers to consolidate non-NAB credit card or store card debt (reverts to the standard cash advance rate thereafter).Note that minimum repayments still apply during this time.
- Interest-free days. Enjoy up to 44 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement. Note that you won’t receive interest-free days on purchases while you have a balance transfer.
- Cash advance rate. The standard variable interest rate for cash advances is 21.74% p.a.
- Cash advance fee. If you use your card for a cash advance transaction, a fee worth 2% or $25, whichever is greater applies.
How to apply for the NAB Rewards Signature
You can apply for the NAB Rewards Signature online in a few minutes. Before you get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements.
Eligibility criteria checklist
- How old are you? You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- What is your residency status? You must be an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident to apply for this card.
Information and documents you’ll need
Keep these details handy to help speed up the application process.
- Personal information. You’ll need to provide your full name, date of birth, street address, email address, phone number and driver's licence number. You’ll also need to include your marital status and details of any dependants.
- Employment details. This includes your current job, salary, length of employment and your employer’s contact details. You also need to provide recent employment history.
- Financial details. If you have any other forms of income or assets (such as savings or shares), you’ll need to provide these details in your application. You also need to include information on any existing loans and debts, as well as an estimate of your monthly personal expenses.
The NAB Rewards Signature offers a range of premium features, uncapped points and flexible rewards. Remember to weigh these benefits against the costs and fees of this card to help you decide if it’s the right option for your needs.Back to top