Manage your business costs with multiple cards with individual limits and transparent reporting systems with NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards.
NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards are designed to be tailored to your business' specific needs. You can request multiple additional cardholders, set individual credit limits and take advantage of the FlexiPurchase expense management software.
|Product Name||NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||12.65% p.a.|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card review
The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card is specifically designed for medium to large businesses that require an account that allows for more than 50 individual cardholders.
This is a flexible company charge card, allowing you to set individual credit limits for employees, give you visibility of expenses being charged to the account by your employees, and can easily be integrated into your existing finance systems. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Charge Card also comes with complimentary liability insurance to protect your business funds. Because this is a charge card, the entire outstanding balance on the account must be paid in full by direct debit each month.
Features and benefits
- Interest payable. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards have no interest applicable for valid purchases made using any of the account’s cards. For non-valid purchase transactions, the interest rate is charged at 12.65% p.a.
- Statements. You can opt to receive daily transactional data, making it easier to regularly monitor expenses that your employees are charging to the company. Paper statements are also available, as well as access to NAB's online card management system and detailed monthly statements with a cardholder summary so you can see exactly who is spending what and where.
- Liability insurance. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card also comes with complimentary liability insurance. The liability insurance attached to your NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card protects your company in the event an employee makes an unauthorised transaction and charges it to the company card. The indemnity on this liability insurance is limited to $20,000 for each cardholder and up to $150,000 for the business per 12 month period.
- Credit limits. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card is specifically designed to give the company full control over credit limits for each card. As such, the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card doesn’t have either minimum or maximum set credit limits to individual cardholders or to the facility. You get to specify the credit limit for both the overall facility and for each separate individual. You can also put a temporary or permanent block and introduce transaction limits on each card.
- Personalised cards. The NAB Purchasing and Business Card can be personalised to show your business name on the cards.
- Management of expenses. With access to NAB's FlexiPurchase expense management software, the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card can help you simplify your reporting processes. You can integrate FlexiPurchase into your existing finance systems and it also offers built-in management of GST and Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) requirements. FlexiPurchase can also give you greater visibility of your business expenses in line with travel and expense policies. As such, it offers a high level of compliance that is suited to business travel, interaction reporting, comprehensive statements. The transaction data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With FlexiPurchase, the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card is suited to businesses that require a large number of employees to access to company funds.
How to apply for the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card
To apply today for your NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card, you’ll need to complete a short online form. This involves entering your name and contact information, as well as a little information about your business and the number of employees or cards you believe you might need. Please make sure you and your business also meet the eligibility requirements before you apply.
A NAB Commercial Cards consultant will contact you shortly after you have submitted the online form to discuss your business banking needs further.Back to top