NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards
Manage your business spending with cards for employees, customisable spending limits and expense management tools.
NAB Purchasing and Corporate card accounts offer a range of features you can customise based on the needs of your business.
As well as being able to attach multiple cards to the account, you have the ability to manage the features of each one from a single dashboard. You also get access to NAB’s expense management software, FlexiPurchase.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
|Product Name||NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card|
|Purchase rate||12.65% p.a.|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||1%|
|Available to temporary residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
- Low interest rate of 12.65% p.a. on purchases
- Complimentary business liability insurance
- Charges a 1% foreign transaction fee
|Foreign currency conversion fee||1%|
Amy Bradney-George is the acting editor for credit cards and has more than 13 years’ experience writing about personal finance. She has bylines in publications including The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC News and The Equity Magazine. A passionate writer, she’s also acting editor for Finder X and senior writer for Finder Green. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University, and when she’s not writing she spends her time as an actress.
How to applyYou can apply for the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card facility by filling out a short online enquiry form with basic personal and business details. This includes your name, email address and contact information, as well as the organisation's address, industry and number of employees.
A NAB Commercial Cards consultant will contact you shortly after you have submitted the online form to discuss your business banking needs further.
- Unauthorised transaction insurance. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card offers complimentary insurance to protect the business if an employee makes an unauthorised transaction and charges it to the company card. The indemnity on this liability insurance is limited to $20,000 for each cardholder and up to $150,000 for the business per 12-month period.
- Custom card design. You have the option of getting a custom design printed on the card, such as the logo for your business.
- Facility management. With this account, you can order new cards, set individual transaction limits, manage temporary or permanent blocks on cards, update card details and view account information for individual cardholders. All of these features are available through the Commercial Card Self Service module, which you can access through NAB Connect.
- Monitor business expenses. Improve transparency and speed up business expense reporting with the tools available through NAB's FlexiPurchase software. This expense management system also offers finance system integration, details for GST and FBT management and can be customised to fit with your company's travel and expense policies.
- Mobile wallets. You can link your NAB Business credit card with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay to make contactless payments using your qualifying smartphone or wearable device at the checkout.
Rates & fees
- Interest payable. NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards have no interest applicable for valid purchases made using any of the account's cards. For cash advance transactions, the interest rate is charged at 12.65% p.a.
- Minimum number of cards. This account is designed for businesses that want more than 50 cards attached to the facility.
- Credit limits. The NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card is specifically designed to give the company full control over credit limits for each card. As such, the NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card doesn't have either minimum or maximum set credit limits to individual cardholders or to the facility. You get to specify the credit limit for both the overall facility and for each separate individual. You can also put a temporary or permanent block and introduce transaction limits on each card.