Enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months and pay no balance transfer fee with this exclusive NAB Premium credit card offer.
The NAB Premium Card is designed to give you value through competitive rates, fees and platinum features, including a concierge service and seven complimentary insurances. If you’re a new customer, you can enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months with no balance transfer fee when you apply for the NAB Premium Card through finder.com.au and request a balance transfer at the time of your application. While there is no specified end date for this offer, it may be withdrawn by NAB at any time.
This offer is exclusive to finder.com.au only
As you know, it’s part of our ongoing mission to find you a better deal as we continuously seek to provide you with the most competitive offers. Our exclusive offers are unique to the market and are only available if you apply online through finder.com.au
For more information about the application process and to see whether you’re eligible for this offer, see below.
|Product Name||NAB Premium Card - Exclusive Offer|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 25 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Cash Advance Rate (21.74% p.a.)|
|Balance Transfer Limit||90% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.74% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$90 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$90 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1|
- Enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 25 months if you apply through finder.com.au (with no BT fee).
- This card comes with 7 complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance.
- You can request for an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- There is an interest-free period of only up to 44 days on purchases as compared to other cards that offer up to 55 days interest-free.
- There is no incentive for spending with this card as it has no rewards program.
Review of the NAB Premium Card
As well as giving you a way to save on existing card debt for up to 25 months through the exclusive balance transfer promotion, the NAB Premium Card offers a competitive annual fee of $90. This is one of the lowest fees for a platinum card, particularly one that includes complimentary overseas travel insurance.
Along with comprehensive coverage for international trips, you’ll get complimentary transit accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance and interstate flight inconvenience insurance. You can also enjoy purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance to help you make the most of items you buy with the NAB Premium Card. While this card doesn’t offer any rewards, the insurance covers and concierge service make it a competitive option if you want low-cost access to credit card perks.
Features and benefits of the NAB Premium Card
Here are the benefits you can enjoy with the NAB Premium Card.
- Exclusive long-term balance transfer offer. Enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months when you apply for the NAB Premium Card through finder.com.au and request a balance transfer at the time of your application. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance from your transfer will attract the cash advance interest rate. Please note that minimum payments are still required.
- No balance transfer fee. While some balance transfer cards charge a one-time fee worth 2-3% of the debt you transfer, this promotion does not charge a balance transfer fee.
- NAB Concierge Service. This 24/7 service, provided by Visa Worldwide, can help you with travel, lifestyle and entertainment services, including planning and booking tickets, making reservations at hotels and restaurants, and organising car and limousine rentals.
- Complimentary insurances. When you use this card to pay for at least $500 of your transport, accommodation and/or land tour costs, you'll receive comprehensive overseas travel insurance for you and eligible family members travelling with you, issued by QBE. The NAB Premium also offers complimentary insurance covers for interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transport accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
- VIP Lost Card Cover. This Secure Sentinel service offers you 24/7 support if your belongings and wallet are lost. It keeps a confidential list of any cards that you'd want to cancel if you lost them. In the event that you lose any of the cards, Secure Sentinel will contact the card issuer(s) on your behalf to cancel the cards and help you order the replacements. You'll also receive Australian passport and embassy assistance and a temporary mobile block if your phone is stolen.
- Visa benefits. With Visa Front Line Access, you can reserve pre-sale tickets for some of the biggest sporting events and concerts in Australia. If you need emergency assistance when travelling, you can contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services. Verified by Visa also ensures that you have a safe online shopping experience.
- Mobile payments. NAB credit cards are compatible with Google Pay through the NAB app and NAB Pay, so you can tap your Android phone against a contactless terminal for purchases under $100. If you have an iPhone or any phone that isn't compatible with NAB Pay, you have the option to order a PayTag to stick to your phone.
Rates and fees for the NAB Premium Card
Here are the costs you need to look at when you compare the NAB Premium Card:
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of $90 p.a.
- Purchase rate. The NAB Premium Card has a standard variable interest rate of 19.74% p.a. for purchases.
- Interest-free days. This card offers up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement. Please note that interest-free days do not apply when you carry a balance transfer debt.
- Cash advance rate. If you use the NAB Premium Card to get cash out or for any other cash advance transaction, a variable interest rate of 21.74% p.a. will apply to the balance. The cash advance rate also applies to any balance transfer debt remaining at the end of the balance transfer promotional period.
- Cash advance fee. This card charges a fee of 2% or $2.50, whichever is greater, for every cash advance transaction you make.
- Currency conversion rate. Transactions made in foreign currencies will attract a fee of 3% of the amount.
- Additional cardholder. This card lets you request 1 additional cardholder at no extra cost.
How to apply for the NAB Premium Card with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 25 months
If you want to get 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 25 months with the NAB Premium Card, just click on the "Go to Site" button and you’ll be taken to a secure application form. This takes about 15 minutes to complete. Before you apply, check that you meet the eligibility requirements and have the information and documents you’ll need so that you can make this process as easy as possible.
- How old are you? You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this card.
- What is your Australian residency status? You can apply for the NAB Premium card if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident, you will need to provide the last overseas address you lived in.
Information and documents you need
- Personal information. This includes your full name, contact details, date of birth, driver's licence number, passport number or Medicare card number.
- Employment details. This includes your current role and salary as well as the name of your employer and their contact details.
- Financial details. As well as your salary, you’ll need to share information about any other income or assets you have, such as investments and savings. You also need to share details of any existing loans or credit cards and estimate your monthly spending.
- Balance transfer information. If you want to enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months, you’ll need to provide details of the debts you want to move to your new NAB Premium Card. Please note that you can only transfer debts from cards that have not been issued by NAB.
If you're looking to repay your debt or make purchases without incurring interest, this card could be of interest to you. As this isn't the only card of its kind on the market, you'll need to compare a few cards to ensure you've found the right one for you.Back to top