NAB offers rewards points for new home loans
NAB is offering 350,000 NAB Rewards points for any new home loan of $250,000 or more when bundled with other banking products.
A new offer from NAB is letting new home loan applicants or refinancers get 350,000 NAB Rewards points when they apply before 31 August 2017. The offer is available across the full range of NAB home loan products excluding NAB HomePlus, NAB Peak Performance, all lines of credit and portfolio products.
The offer can be redeemed for home loans of $250,000 or more when drawn upon by 30 November 2017, if refinancing loans switched from NAB, UBank or Advantedge. You will also need to have or take out a NAB Rewards credit card and NAB transaction account.
With your bonus points you can book your next holiday through Webjet, take a footy trip with the AFL or redeem points for flights with the airline partners like Velocity. Not interested in travelling? Redeem your points for more than 1,500 products and services or make a donation of your choice to over 80 charities.
NAB has previously offered a cashback bonus for those who take out a new home loan and banking bundle with the bank. Last year they offered 250,000 bonus Velocity points in a similar offer. However, since launching NAB Rewards in January they are utilising the in-house program for this new offer.
- Mortgage rate hikes continue, with UBank and Virgin Money raising some rates by 20 basis points
- Ask Finder: Can I get a mortgage offset account in my business’s name?
- CoreLogic’s December figures confirm 2018 was a very rough year for the Australian property market
- APRA to remove interest-only home loan speed limits
- All of December 2018’s out-of-cycle rate changes