The NAB Low Fee Platinum – Exclusive Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of NAB credit cards here.
The NAB Low Fee Platinum card is designed to give you value through competitive rates, fees and platinum features. If you're a new customer, you can enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for the first 25 months with no balance transfer fee when you apply through finder.com.au by and request a balance transfer at the time of your application.
Features and benefits of the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
Here are the benefits you can get with the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card:
- Exclusive long-term balance transfer offer. Save on interest charges with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for up to 25 months when you apply through finder.com.au by and request a balance transfer at the time of your application. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance from your transfer will attract the cash advance interest rate. Please note that minimum monthly repayments are still required. You can transfer up to 90% of your approved credit limit from Australian credit or store cards not issued by NAB. Please note that NAB may vary or end this offer at any time.
- No balance transfer fee. While some balance transfer cards charge a one-time fee worth 2-3% of the debt you transfer, this offer does not have a balance transfer fee.
- NAB Concierge Service. This 24/7 service, provided by Visa Worldwide, can help you with travel, lifestyle and entertainment services, including planning and booking tickets, making reservations at hotels and restaurants, and organising car and limousine rentals.
- Complimentary insurance covers. When you use this card to pay for at least $500 of your overseas transport, accommodation and/or land tour costs, you'll receive comprehensive overseas travel insurance for you and eligible family members travelling with you, issued by QBE. The NAB Low Fee Platinum also offers complimentary interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transport accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
- Visa benefits. With Visa Front Line Access, you can reserve pre-sale tickets for some of the biggest sporting events and concerts in Australia. If you need emergency assistance when travelling, you can contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services. Verified by Visa also ensures that you have a safe online shopping experience.
- Mobile payments. NAB credit cards are compatible with Google Pay through the NAB app and NAB Pay, so you can tap your Android phone against a contactless terminal for purchases under $100. You can also link your NAB credit card with Samsung Pay and Apple Pay to make contactless payments using your qualifying Samsung or Apple device at the checkout.
Rates and fees for the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
Here are the costs you need to look at when you compare the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card:
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of $90 p.a.
- Purchase rate. This card has a standard variable interest rate of 19.74% p.a. for purchases.
- Interest-free days. This card offers up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement. Please note that interest-free days do not apply when you carry a balance transfer debt.
- Cash advance rate. If you use the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card to get cash out or for any other cash advance transaction, a variable interest rate of 21.74% p.a. will apply to the balance.
- Currency conversion rate. Transactions made in foreign currencies will attract a fee worth 3% of the amount after it's converted to Australian dollars.
- Additional cardholder. This card lets you request 1 additional cardholder at no extra cost. Note that additional cardholders must be at least 16 years of age and you'll still be responsible for managing the account.
If you're looking for a low-cost credit card with the ability to save money on interest from your existing debt, compare this NAB Low Fee Platinum Card offer to others so you can find a card that suits your needs.Back to top
Note: The user comments below relate to a previous NAB promotional offer. You should confirm any information with the product or service provider and read the information they can provide.