NAB Low Fee Platinum Card – Exclusive Offer
No longer offered in the market
The NAB Low Fee Platinum – Exclusive Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
Balance transfer rate
for 25 months
Interest free period
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
|Product Name||NAB Low Fee Platinum Card - DISCONTINUED|
|Balance transfer rate||0% p.a. for 25 months|
|Balance transfer revert rate||Cash Advance Rate (21.74% p.a.)|
|Balance transfer limit||90% of available limit|
|Purchase rate||19.74% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||44 days|
|Cash advance rate||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$6,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
- Enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for the first 25 months (with no balance transfer fee) when you apply through finder.com.au
- This card comes with 7 complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance.
- You can request for an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- Offers only up to 44 days interest-free, compared to other cards that offer up to 55
|Minimum monthly repayment||2% of the closing balance or $25, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$5|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
|Number of additional cardholders||1|
How to applyIt takes around 15 minutes to apply for the NAB Low Fee Platinum online, and you could get a response within 60 seconds of submitting your completed application. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the details and documents you'll need ready. Then, just click the "Go to site" button and you'll be taken to a secure application page.
- How old are you? You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this card.
- What is your Australian residency status? You can apply for this card if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident, you will need to provide the last overseas address you lived in, along with other details of your residency status in Australia.
Information and documents you need
- Personal information. This includes your full name, contact details, date of birth, driver's licence number, passport number or Medicare card number.
- Employment details. This includes your current role and salary as well as the name of your employer and their contact details.
- Financial details. As well as your salary, you'll need to share information about any other income or assets you have, such as investments and savings. You also need to share details of any existing loans or credit cards and estimate your monthly spending.
- Balance transfer information. If you want to enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months, you'll need to provide details of the debts you want to move to your new NAB Low Fee Platinum Card.
- Exclusive long-term balance transfer offer. Save on interest charges with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for up to 25 months when you apply through finder.com.au by and request a balance transfer at the time of your application. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance from your transfer will attract the cash advance interest rate. Please note that minimum monthly repayments are still required. You can transfer up to 90% of your approved credit limit from Australian credit or store cards not issued by NAB. Please note that NAB may vary or end this offer at any time.
- No balance transfer fee. While some balance transfer cards charge a one-time fee worth 2-3% of the debt you transfer, this offer does not have a balance transfer fee.
- NAB Concierge Service. This 24/7 service, provided by Visa Worldwide, can help you with travel, lifestyle and entertainment services, including planning and booking tickets, making reservations at hotels and restaurants, and organising car and limousine rentals.
- Complimentary insurance covers. When you use this card to pay for at least $500 of your overseas transport, accommodation and/or land tour costs, you'll receive comprehensive overseas travel insurance for you and eligible family members travelling with you, issued by QBE. The NAB Low Fee Platinum also offers complimentary interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transport accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
- Visa benefits. With Visa Front Line Access, you can reserve pre-sale tickets for some of the biggest sporting events and concerts in Australia. If you need emergency assistance when travelling, you can contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services. Verified by Visa also ensures that you have a safe online shopping experience.
- Mobile payments. NAB credit cards are compatible with Google Pay through the NAB app and NAB Pay, so you can tap your Android phone against a contactless terminal for purchases under $100. You can also link your NAB credit card with Samsung Pay and Apple Pay to make contactless payments using your qualifying Samsung or Apple device at the checkout.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of $90 p.a.
- Purchase rate. This card has a standard variable interest rate of 19.74% p.a. for purchases.
- Interest-free days. This card offers up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement. Please note that interest-free days do not apply when you carry a balance transfer debt.
- Cash advance rate. If you use the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card to get cash out or for any other cash advance transaction, a variable interest rate of 21.74% p.a. will apply to the balance.
- Currency conversion rate. Transactions made in foreign currencies will attract a fee worth 3% of the amount after it's converted to Australian dollars.
- Additional cardholder. This card lets you request 1 additional cardholder at no extra cost. Note that additional cardholders must be at least 16 years of age and you'll still be responsible for managing the account.