Enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months and pay no balance transfer fee with this exclusive NAB Low Fee Platinum credit card offer.
No longer offered in the market
The NAB Low Fee Platinum Card - Exclusive Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of NAB credit cards here.
Review of the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
As well as giving you a way to save on existing card debt for up to 25 months through the exclusive balance transfer promotion, the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card offers a competitive annual fee of $90. This is one of the lowest fees for a platinum card, particularly one that includes complimentary overseas travel insurance.
Along with comprehensive coverage for international trips, you’ll get complimentary transit accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance and interstate flight inconvenience insurance. You can also enjoy purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance to help you make the most of items you buy with the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card. While this card doesn’t offer any rewards, the insurance covers and concierge service make it a competitive option if you want low-cost access to credit card perks.
Features and benefits of the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
Here are the benefits you can enjoy with the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card.
- Exclusive long-term balance transfer offer. Enjoy 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 25 months when you apply for the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card through finder.com.au by 6 May 2018 and request a balance transfer at the time of your application. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance from your transfer will attract the cash advance interest rate. Please note that minimum payments are still required.
- No balance transfer fee. While some balance transfer cards charge a one-time fee worth 2-3% of the debt you transfer, this promotion does not charge a balance transfer fee.
- NAB Concierge Service. This 24/7 service, provided by Visa Worldwide, can help you with travel, lifestyle and entertainment services, including planning and booking tickets, making reservations at hotels and restaurants, and organising car and limousine rentals.
- Complimentary insurances. When you use this card to pay for at least $500 of your overseas transport, accommodation and/or land tour costs, you'll receive comprehensive overseas travel insurance for you and eligible family members travelling with you, issued by QBE. The card also offers complimentary insurance covers for interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transport accident insurance, domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase protection insurance, extended warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
- Visa benefits. With Visa Front Line Access, you can reserve pre-sale tickets for some of the biggest sporting events and concerts in Australia. If you need emergency assistance when travelling, you can contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services. Verified by Visa also ensures that you have a safe online shopping experience.
- Mobile payments. NAB credit cards are compatible with Google Pay through the NAB app and NAB Pay, so you can tap your Android phone against a contactless terminal for purchases under $100. If you have an iPhone or any phone that isn't compatible with NAB Pay, you have the option to order a PayTag to stick to your phone. You can also link your NAB credit card with Samsung Pay to make contactless payments using your qualifying Samsung device at the checkout.
Rates and fees for the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
Here are the costs you need to look at when you compare the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card:
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of $90 p.a.
- Minimum payments. Please note that you will need to pay at least the minimum amount by the due date listed on each statement.
- Purchase rate. This card has a standard variable interest rate of 19.74% p.a. for purchases.
- Interest-free days. This card offers up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date on each statement. Please note that interest-free days do not apply when you carry a balance transfer debt.
- Cash advance rate. If you use the NAB Low Fee Platinum Card to get cash out or for any other cash advance transaction, a variable interest rate of 21.74% p.a. will apply to the balance. The cash advance rate also applies to any balance transfer debt remaining at the end of the balance transfer promotional period.
- Cash advance fee. This card charges a fee of 2% or $2.50, whichever is greater, for every cash advance transaction you make.
- Currency conversion rate. Transactions made in foreign currencies will attract a fee worth 3% of the amount after it's converted to Australian dollars.
- Additional cardholder. This card lets you request 1 additional cardholder at no extra cost. Note that additional cardholders must be at least 16 years of age and you'll still be responsible for managing the account.