NAB Cash Management Account
NABTrade provides the savvy investor with an array of accounts and services including one that gives them full management over their spare cash.
Australians who are looking for ways to diversify their portfolios and expand their opportunities can take a look at nabtrade. Not only does nabtrade offer a range of investments products, they provide users with valuable tools and research needed to make smart trading choices that increase your wealth. Features are designed to meet the needs of both individuals and SMSFs, and include benefits like up to date ASX prices, trading insights and competitive interest rates.
As one of Australia’s leading financial service providers, NAB has a solid reputation for providing their customers with competitive products and services. This spills over into nabtrade, a specialised financial service provider, focusing on the needs of Australian investors both large and small. With all of the services you need to trade all in one place, nabtrade makes it easy to grow your wealth through wise investments.
AUD $14.95 for trades up to AUD 5,000
Standard brokerage fee
ASX, NASDAQ, NYSE, London Stock Exchange, AMEX, Hong Kong Stock Exchange
|Type of broker||
Exchange traded options
Exchange traded funds
London Stock Exchange
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
AUD $14.95 for
trades up to AUD 5,000
What can I trade with NAB Cash Management?
With every nabtrade account you are provided with a cash account along with the option of a linked high interest savings account to help keep your money secure. Through these accounts you are able to seamlessly move your money into a number of different investment opportunities that can potentially give you a higher return on your investment. This includes:
- Australian and international shares. You have direct market access to over 10,000 worldwide and Australian based global securities in real time.
- Exchange traded funds. You can diversify your investment portfolio with hard and soft commodities, indexes and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Exchange traded options. Exchange traded options (ETOs) let you protect your portfolio, generate income and leverage your position in the market.
- Warrants. With trade warrants you can take short or long positions, build an equity position with a self-funding installment and protect your investment portfolio by using a risk mitigation strategy.
- Hybrid securities. With these you can generate income and even convert assets to equity in certain circumstances.
- Real estate investment trusts. Through nabtrade you can access listed Australian real estate investment trusts (A-REITs).
- Fixed income and bonds. Generate a fixed income that includes Australian Government Bonds which hold the highest credit ratings.
By using the nabtrade platform for your investment needs, all of these opportunities can be accessed by you online. This makes it easy to make on the spot decisions about how you want to widen your financial future.
What are the features of NAB Cash Management account?
Cash management through one hub account is just one of the many features you will find with NAB Cash Management. You can also invest with confidence and ease by using the following:
- Market data. You have real time access to ASX prices which are dynamically updated using streaming technology that is provided by Reuters.
- Research. Nabtrade provides you with valuable information obtained from a variety of reliable sources. Markets today gives you the latest news in the market around the world and in Australia, while Trading Central gives you technical analysis and outlooks on ASX listed companies. There is also an insightful research team and trading partners like Morningstar providing tips and advice on the current market trends.
- Access. With nabtrade your trading is done online, either through your desk top or on a mobile app that is available for on iOS devices. You also can make trades over the phone if you are not able to access your online account.
- Order types. You are able to choose between buying a dollar amount when sharing or the number of shares you wish to buy or sell. Limits can also be set for both the buying and selling price.
- Available markets. Through nabtrade you can trade in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong and Australia exchange markets.
What support or information is available with NAB Cash Management?
You are provided with a number of ways to obtain support and help with nabtrade. In addition to having an extensive library of frequently asked questions to browse, there are demonstrations and tutorials that can help you with basic functions of the online trading platform. This includes basics like how to open an account and add money to it, to online tutorials on how to add international trading to your account.
What are the fees when using NAB Cash Management?
There are certain fees that will be charged to you, depending on the type of trading you do, the amount of your trades and the type of account you have:
- Domestic trading. Pricing for trades made in the ASX through your nabtrade account are according to how much money you are investing or trading with.
- International trading. When you trade international shares you will pay a brokerage fee that is dependent on the amount of money you are trading. Other fees, such as currency exchange, will also be charged to you. Individual stock exchanges can also charge a fee which will be deducted from your account as well.
What are the pros and cons of using NAB Cash Management?
- Fees. You pay no monthly or ongoing fees for keeping your money inside the cash management account.
- Expert advice. With nabtrade you get up to date trading information and expert insight into what markets are most profitable at the time.
- Dynamic data. With no delays and no need to click to refresh, you get a real time view of the ASX every time you log into your account.
- Diversity. When you use the nabtrade cash management account you have access to a number of different investment opportunities.
- Mobile accessibility. At this time the mobile app for nabtrade is only available for iOS powered devices.
- Interest rates. The interest earned on your money inside of the cash account is nominal in comparison to high interest savings accounts.
How do I apply for NAB Cash Management?
When you open a nabtrade account, you instantly get a domestic and international trading account along with your linked cash management account. Individuals will need to provide their full name and a valid email address to continue with the application, and if you are not already a NAB customer your licence or passport details in order to confirm your identity. You will also need to be able to provide an account number for a banking account from which your trading funds can be drawn from. Existing NAB customers will be permitted to link their accounts to their nabtrade cash account for easy access to their trading money. If you are ready to get started now, click on “Go to Site” and you will be taken to the secure application page.