NAB Business Recovery Loan
Borrow up to $5,000,000 with this government backed loan, designed to help your business bounce back from the coronavirus pandemic.
The NAB Business Recovery Loan provides organisations and the self-employed to access a low interest rate business loan of up to $5,000,000 secured, or up to $250,000 unsecured. The variable rate depends on your security option, and can range from 2.8% p.a. to 3.95% p.a.
The loan term is 10 years, and the Australian government will secure 80% of this loan, meaning you only need to secure the final 20% or choose the unsecured option. Residential property cannot be used as collateral.
No approval or administrative fees
Max. Loan Amount
Up to 10 years
|Product Name||NAB Business Recovery Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Upfront Fee||No approval or administrative fees|
|Loan Term||Up to 10 years|
Can my business apply for the NAB Business Recovery Loan?
Businesses which operate in one of the LGAs affected by the March 2021 Floods, or have faced negative financial effects from the coronavirus pandemic may be eligible for this loan. If you have accessed Phases 1 and 2 of the SME Recovery Scheme, you may still apply for this loan.
Businesses are eligible to apply for the NAB Business Recovery Loan if they:
- Have an annual turnover of up to $250,000,000.
- Have a valid ABN and have been trading for longer than 12 months.
- Are registered, operating and centred within Australia.
- Operate in one of the LGAs affected by the March 2021 Floods, find a complete list of LGAs here.
The former requirement of having previously accessed JobKeeper no longer applies as of 1 October 2021.
What can I spend this money on?
- The refinancing of existing loans
- Sourcing new business assets, like vehicles or equipment
- Building working capital
- The acquisition of working capital
- Purchasing another business
- The purchase of residential property
- The purchase of financial products, such as investments or insurance
- Lending to a related entity
- Renting business assets that are more than half-way through their effective life span
What is meant by residential property?
Residential property means any property used as a residence non-commercially, which means this loan can be used for commercial residences such as motels and caravan parks. Contact NAB if you are uncertain about if your property applies.
Key features of the NAB Business Recovery Loan
- No application or loan service fees.
- Competitively low interest rates of between 2.8% p.a. and 3.95% p.a.The option to defer repayments for up to 12 months. Interest accrues over this period.
- Borrow up to $5,000,000 per ABN.
How to apply
You will need to discuss your circumstances with a NAB representative by clicking "Enquire Now" at the top of this page. Applications for all SME Recovery Loans close on 31 December 2021, and NAB recommends that you apply by 30 November 2021.
Enquire about the NAB Business Recovery Loan
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.