The NAB Business Payments Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of NAB credit cards here.
The NAB Business Payments Card gives you the ability to use your own money to make online and in-store purchases with any merchant that accepts Visa. You load your card with money and use these funds as and when required, and you also set up a direct debit that pays any outstanding debt at the end of every month. This card is an option for small to medium sized businesses as it does not attract monthly or annual account-keeping fees.
Benefits of the NAB Business Payments Card
- Additional cards. A single facility can have as many as 1,000 cards, and you can nominate a single cardholder to have an emergency credit limit of $200. As part of each billing cycle, you receive statements with summaries of individual cardholders.
- Fees. This card does not attract any monthly or annual fees, and additional cards do not attract these fees either. If you use this card to make international transactions, an international transaction fee of 3% applies. Payment orders processed in currencies other than Australian dollars attract a fee of $5. Each cash advance attracts a $2.50 or 2% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater) fee.
- Interest. When you use the $200 credit limit to make business purchases you get up to 35 interest-free days, but to take advantage of these interest-free days you have to pay your outstanding balance in full every month. Interest calculates every day and applies monthly.
- Loading the card. Loading your NAB Business Payments Card requires that you have an eligible business transaction account with NAB, which can include a NAB Business Cheque Account, a NAB Everyday Business Account, a NAB Business Management Account, a NAB Community Fee Saver Account, or a NAB Farm Management Account. While you can load the card as per your needs, you have to set up a direct debit to take care of outstanding debts at the end of every month. To load your card you can turn to any NAB branch, or make payments through internet banking, NAB Connect, NAB phone banking, NAB ATMs, and even BPAY.
- Access. You can use this card in-store, online, and over the phone, as long as the merchant in question accepts Visa, which includes millions of locations worldwide. You can use this card to withdraw cash at ATMs, although doing so attracts a fee. Use ATMs to check available balances and go online to view your transaction history.
- Visa benefits. Visa Entertainment gives you access to special offers for movies, events, shows, and experiences. Visa Global Customer Assistance Services offers round-the-clock emergency travel assistance and Verified by Visa offers secure shopping online.
Features of the NAB Business Payments Card
Back to top
- Annual fee. This card does not charge an annual fee.
- NAB Defence. This is a security system that protects you from fraud.
- PayWave. The NAB Business Payments card gives you the convenience of being able to use the PayWave technology.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit
cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative
of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular
order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are
subject to our disclaimer.
You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own
personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.