If your business needs easy, everyday access to your finances and you do most of your banking online, this account could be a great option. You will not have to pay any monthly fees on this account, and you can enjoy unlimited NAB ATM transactions and EFTPOS transactions as well as Internet and phone banking. This way, you’re not paying for staff-assisted transactions that you’re unlikely to use.
This account rewards you for transacting online with no monthly account-keeping fees. If you do need a NAB banker to assist with a transaction in branch, there is an additional cost. This means you only pay for what you use.
$0 monthly fees
There are no monthly account-keeping fees attached to this account.
Unlimited ATM transactions
You can take advantage of unlimited ATM transactions with NAB bank ATMs. This includes no ATM fees and no fees for withdrawing or depositing money at NAB ATMs.
Unlimited electronic transactions
You can make unlimited, free Internet and phone banking transactions as well as unlimited, free EFTPOS transactions within Australia.
If you do need a little extra help, NAB staff are available to assist with in-branch transactions. However, there is an additional transaction fee of $2.50 per staff-assisted deposit or withdrawal and $0.60 per each cheque lodged.
No minimum balance
There is no minimum balance required to open this account, so you can get started right away. There is also no ongoing balance requirement.
You can attach a NAB Business Overdraft to this account to assist with your business needs.
Linked savings account
You can link this everyday account to the NAB Business Cash Maximiser and earn interest on balances over $10,000.
Visa Debit card
This account comes with a linked Visa Debit card to pay for everyday expenses or make purchases online. You can use the card wherever Visa is accepted.
MYOB, Reckon and Xero integration
Integration with MYOB, Reckon and Xero means you can streamline your accounting and reduce your admin burden. Put simply, it makes your life easier.
Banking app available
You can use NAB’s mobile banking app to manage your business finances on the go or at home.
Access NAB Connect
NAB Connect is NAB’s Internet banking platform designed specifically for businesses.
- Mobile banking app
- No monthly fees
- Unlimited ATM and EFTPOS transactions
- Linked Visa Debit card
- Fee for staff-assisted transactions
- International ATM and transaction fees apply
How to Apply?
If the NAB Business Everyday Account has all the features you’re looking for in a business account, click on one of the “Apply now” links on this page. You will be securely redirected to the NAB website where you can find out more about the account and complete an online application. If this account doesn’t sound quite right for you, compare the other accounts offered by NAB instead.
- Minimum age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this account.
- Business requirements. You must be the owner or director of the business, and you will need to provide a valid ABN or ACN number.
- Business details. You will need to have your business ABN or ACN handy as well as your business address.
- Contact details. If you are not already a NAB customer, you’ll need to provide your personal and contact details.
- Identification. New NAB customers will need to provide two forms of ID, including an Australian passport, a driver’s licence or a Medicare card.