Nab $300 worth of onboard credit on these discounted Carnival cruises
Add that much more luxury on your next sail to the South Pacific.
Honeyboomers. It's a thing.
For those not yet in-the-know, it's a term used to describe couples going on a second honeymoon. That is, with all of the fun and romance but minus the children.
It's a trend that Carnival Cruise Line in particular has seen on its ships of late, and to facilitate the loved-up folk seeking to escape the family for a spell, Carnival has just launched its inaugural Honeyboomers sale.
The sale is valid on a select number of sailings destined for island paradises in Australia and the South Pacific, including Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Hawaii and Fiji, and includes discounted fares on twin rooms as well as romantic extras like $150 of on-board spa credit and $150 of on-board bar credit per cabin.
We'll cheers to that.
Cruises depart 22 September and 31 December 2018, so you can leave the kids with the grandparents over the Christmas break if you really want to. All cruises can be booked now through CruiseAway.
Sample cruises include:
- A Journey Through the Pacific: 8-nights from Sydney to Noumea return for $800 per person (36% off)
- Pacific Islands from Sydney: 12-nights from Sydney to Suva return from $1,609 per person (22% off)
- Transpacific Sailing from Honolulu to Sydney: 18-nights from Honolulu to Sydney via Tahiti from $2,500 per person (12% off)
The Carnival Cruise Line Honeyboomers sale ends 31 August 2017.
Book: Check out CruiseAway for the full list of cruises on sale in the Carnival Cruises Honeyboomers sale.
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale
- Get the best views at sea with Royal Caribbean’s Balcony Upgrade sale
- Royal Caribbean Australia Day sale has up to 40% off guests
- The Australian Open 2021 is one sail away with P&O Cruises