Use our active MyNetSale promo codes to enjoy discounts off your next exclusive online shopping experience.
Discover the latest designer collections and major brands to make sure your wardrobe is up to date. With buyers and stylists based in Paris you'll always get the upcoming trends from the opposite seasons between Europe and Australia. Collections include fashion, accessories, footwear and more - and with your active promo discounts, you can save even more this season.
MyNetSale offers sales everyday of the week. Email announcements are sent everyday to members and each sale lasts 72 hours. All merchandise is available from the beginning to the end of the sale, meaning prices or products don't change, but sizes come on a first come first serve basis.
MyNetSale promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for MyNetSale right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Browse the best deals now
How do I use my MyNetSale coupon or promo code?
If you're not a member already, you will need to sign up for one at MyNetSales.com.au to be able to shop and make purchases. To sign up you need to provide your email address, name, gender, password and a confirmation email will be send to your email address with $10 credit.
Your discount voucher should be entered into the section headed 'promo code' which can be found in the first step of the MyNetSale checkout where you can view your shopping bag.
- Browse through the codes above from MyNetSale and click onto the code you want to use.
- Shop online at MyNetSale and choose from the latest trends.
- When you've decided on a purchase, click 'add to bag'.
- Repeat the process for any other items you want to buy.
- When you've finished shopping click on 'shopping bag' on the top right hand corner or 'check out now' when prompted.
- Enter your address details to get an accurate shipping quote.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and where it says 'promo code' enter in your active code and click 'ok'.
- Continue through the ordering process after clicking 'check out now' and continue through to payment and confirmation.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from MyNetSale and saved money on your order.
Pros and cons of MyNetSale
- Free membership. Membership is free and anyone can join by signing up. When you invite your friends they will also receive $10 when they make their first order. Every time you invite a friend, you will also receive a $10 credit.
- Sales everyday with the lowest prices. New sales are open everyday featuring international labels. You can also enjoy up to 60%-80% off luxury items, so imagine how much more you'll save by using these discount coupons.
- Need to sign up to see sales. Before you can see any sales, you need to be a member, so you may not necessarily know whether your like the items or not.
MyNetSale shipping guide
Delivery times will vary according to the brand you've purchased and your location. Luxury European brands are all shipped to Australia from the Paris Headquarters, whereas local Australian brands are shipped directly. During your checkout process you will have an estimated delivery date. MyNetSale doesn't offer Express Post options as times are dependent on the brand you've bought. All orders are handled by Australia Post and have a fixed delivery rate of $9.90 to Australia.
All orders from MyNetSale are insured against accident damage and theft at no extra cost to you.
Returns and refunds with MyNetSale
For incorrect or defective items, MyNetSale has a 14 day return policy (terms and conditions apply). Generally, exchanges are not usually processed due to the amount of limited stock. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact the MyNetSale customer service team and return your item for a credit voucher. Final sale items are non-refundable and will be marked.
About MyNetSale and its history
MyNetSale buyers and stylists are based in Paris, France while the Australian based company has its headquarters in Sydney. Started by Pierre Paoli in 2005, the online retailer provides an exclusive online shopping experience where members can keep up to date with the latest brands. They provide support for all their customers when shopping and connectable through Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
They also have their headquarters in Sydney, meaning that if you've ordered an Australian brand they have stock readily available to send to you as soon as possible. You can use PayPal for your purchases and have them delivered to your front door. Sales open everyday at 7am and last for about 72 hours.