Here's what you need to know about MyLiveChat's range of SME-friendly plans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're looking to turn visitors to your website into paying customers, then MyLiveChat is an option to think about. It's easy to get started with the live chat software, and there's a free option along with four paid-for plans to support your SME as it grows.
Use this review to learn more about the key features and pricing of MyLiveChat, to help you decide if the software's right for you.
What is MyLiveChat?
MyLiveChat is a live chat and help desk software that's suited to meet the needs of small or medium-sized businesses. Simply choose a no-contract plan and you'll soon be able to chat in real-time with your website visitors and help solve any problems they may have.
The user-friendly software has a dashboard that's both intuitive to use and easy to organise, and you can tailor it to your requirements. What's more, MyLiveChat can be integrated with apps you already use in your business, such as Shopify and eBay.
You might decide to try out MyLiveChat's free plan before upgrading to take advantage of additional features, including email reports.
MyLiveChat's software is the creation of Canada-based CuteSoft Components Inc., who've been providing tech solutions to customers across the globe since 2003.
Plans and pricing
MyLiveChat has a simple plan structure, offering a total of five plans that all include the following:
- A minimum of one agent
- Chat history
- Visitor monitoring
- Unlimited number of chats
- Customisable widgets
- Unlimited websites
- Canned responses to common questions
- Proactive chat
- Email chat transcripts
- File transfers
- Offline messages
Here's a breakdown of MyLiveChat's additional features for its paid tiers.
Note that all figures are stated in US Dollars and were correct as of 14 September 2020.
|Monthly plan||$15 USD||$29 USD||$59 USD||$99 USD|
|Support agents||1 agent at a time||2 agents at a time||5 agents at a time||10 agents at a time|
The term 'white label' essentially means that you can remove MyLiveChat's branding from your chat's interface.
What features does MyLiveChat offer?
- Free version. If you're not ready to commit to a paid-for plan, you can try the Forever Free Plan. It uses simple HTML code, a floating chat button that doesn't interfere with your website design, and key features to help you do chat in a clear and useful way.
- No contracts. Each plan is pay-as-you-go, with no contract meaning you can cancel any time you like. If you do cancel, you'll only be charged for the current month.
- Range of chat features. Take advantage of image and file transfers, user roles, reports, team chats and more. Integrate your live chat with your other CRM, CMS, eCommerce and SaaS solutions.
- Mobile-friendly. Both iPhone/iPad and Android users can log in and support customers on-the-go by downloading MyLiveChat's app.
- Proactive chats. Reach out to your prospective customers with automated greetings based on factors such as their location or URL.
- Email support. If you get stuck, you can email MyLiveChat at email@example.com and you can expect a response in a few hours.
- Security. MyLiveChat says it provides security 'in the same way banks do'. You can feel assured that no one outside of your team will be able to access your chats and files.
Pros and cons
- Unlimited chats available on all plans
- Hassle-free packages have no contract
- There's no phone support
- Fairly basic customisations
MyLiveChat offers a simple, user-friendly software and a wide choice of plans that are suitable for small and growing businesses. It's important to compare your live chat options carefully so that you get what's right for your business based on your circumstances.
More guides on Finder
BYO modem NBN plans
Bringing your own modem across when you sign up to a new NBN plan could save you a couple hundred dollars.
How to start an entertainment business
Here's everything you need to know to set up and grow your entertainment business.
How to start a timber flooring business
What you need to know before getting started with your timber flooring company.
Find out if OnPay could be the right payroll platform for your company.
Pure Chat review
Learn about Pure Chat's two main live chat solutions and find out how they can be tailored to meet the needs of SMEs.
QR code software
Here's everything to keep in mind when choosing QR code software to meet the needs of your business.
inFlow Inventory review
If your SME needs to streamline its inventory and order management processes, inFlow Inventory is a great option to consider.
QuickBooks Inventory Management
QuickBooks helps you manage your accounts, including sending invoices, tracking expenses, managing payroll and even completing your tax.
Cryptocurrency security: End to end guide on keeping your crypto safe
SPONSORED: Your crypto is only worth something if you don’t lose it. Here’s how to keep it safe from start to finish.
Whether you're looking to find a long-lost relative or just learn about your family's past, AncestryDNA could meet your needs.
Ask an Expert