MyLeather promo and coupon codes
Enjoy high-quality leather goods and a discount by using our promo codes for myLeather.com.au.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
This online boutique gives customers access to a wide range of high-quality leather products for both men and women. Whether you're looking for a leather tote, backpack, wallet, purse, handbag, or briefcase, you're sure to find what you want on this website. Every product available on myLeather.com.au was carefully sourced for its fine quality. You can also pick up products in a wide range of leathers such as sheepskin, calfskin, eel skin and stingray skin.
MyLeather Promo and Coupon Codes for January 2021
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|28 Dec 2020||Up to 60% off sale + new styles added||********|
How do I use myLeather Promo Code?
- Browse through the promo codes above from myLeather.com.au. Click on the code that you would like to use.
- Shop online at myLeather.com.au.
- Click on the product youClick on the product you'd like to buy and it will give you the option to add it to your shopping cart.
- Click "Add to Shopping Bag"
- Click "Proceed to Checkout"
- You will be prompted to either sign-in as a guest or register a new account.
- After choosing either of the two options, you will then need to fill out the form which asks for your name, delivery address and payment method.
- Under the Under the "Order Confirmation"
- Congratulations, youCongratulations, you'
Pros and cons
- Excellent product choices. The standout feature of buying from myLeather.com.au is that every product available on the website is of the highest quality.
- Free delivery for orders above AU$100. As with most online stores, this boutique also offers free delivery if the total amount of your order is above a certain threshold, which is AU$100 in this instance.
- Live chat service. myLeather.com.au has a live chat service, so you can get answers to your questions about products or service instantly.
- Standard delivery takes 7-10 days. In most other online stores, the standard delivery timeframe is 3-5 days. This store takes significantly longer than that.
- High cost of delivery. The website charges AU$14.50 for delivery if the total amount of your order is below AU$100.
- Customers are responsible for postage and handling for returns. Large retailers typically cover the cost of postage if their product is defective or if the customer. myLeather.com.au does not have this feature so customers need to cover the cost of returning an item.
Shipping guide for myLeather
All deliveries are carried out by Registered Post. There is a standard delivery rate of AU$14.50 for orders below AU$100. The delivery is free within Australia for purchases above AU$100.
Orders will be received in approximately 7-10 days. If the item you ordered is on backorder, it may take more than 7-10 days. You will be advised by myLeather.com.au staff if this is the case. You will be issued a tracking reference number after the company receives your order.
All deliveries outside Australia will incur a shipping fee.
New Zealand, Asia Pacific, US/Canada and Middle East delivery have a standard charge of $35.00.
All other countries will be charged $35.00. Other fees may be charged depending on the destination.
Global Express Delivery
If you wish to receive your order faster, an extra AU$35 may apply. You will receive the order in 2-3 days.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with myLeather.com.au
All returns can only be processed if you can provide the receipt as proof of purchase. The returned item must not have been washed, worn, or altered. It should also have the tags attached.
myLeather.com.au offers refunds and exchanges if the item is faulty, unfit for purpose, or different to what was advertised. However, this coverage does not cover clearance items. You should post the item back with the Returns/Exchange Form within 14 days of receiving the goods if you are not happy with the product.
myLeather.com.au is an Australian-based retailer of fine leather goods. The boutique sells high-quality products that are sourced from select suppliers. Some of their best-sellers include wallets, purses, handbags, briefcases and leather jackets. There is a wide range of design and colour selections available on the website.
More guides on Finder
2020 Hyundai IONIQ Electric review
If you want a thoroughly practical electric car, the Hyundai IONIQ Electric is one of the most affordable and usable battery-powered models.
2020 Hyundai iLoad review
The iLoad is a no-frills, uncomplicated van that'll get the job done.
2017 Hyundai i30 Review
Looking to buy a new hatchback? The Hyundai i30 might be worth adding to your shortlist.
Hyundai Tucson Review
Looking to purchase a medium SUV? The 2017 Hyundai Tucson might be worth adding to your shortlist.
Ask an Expert