Myer EOFY sale 2022: Fashion, homewares, tech and more
Myer's end of financial year sale (EOFY) is a repository of exceptional value on a huge range of products.
We've seen stores like Amazon, eBay and Catch deliver outstanding deals in all their respective EOFY sales. But you'd be missing out on some remarkable offers if you didn't check out Myer's end of financial year sale. From fashion to homewares to tech, there is some serious money to be saved.
To ensure you don't overlook the sales on offer, we've rounded up our picks of the best in a range of categories. If you're hungry for more savings, check out our complete guide to the EOFY sales of 2022.
Myer end of financial year sale
- Miss Shop: Up to 60% off. Look no further for your new favourite shoes, dresses, jumpers and more.
- Dr Martens: Up to 60% off. These iconic shoes can be purchased in a variety of styles – including vegan leather – for up to 60% off.
- David Lawrence: Up to 50% off. Stylish, sleek and sophisticated, David Lawrence's Myer sale is worth considering.
- Seed Heritage: Up to 50% off. Whatever your personal style, Seed Heritage has a significantly reduced item that will take your breath away.
- Marcs: Up to 50% off. This Aussie-owned label has a whole host of attention-grabbing items for you to check out.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Up to $179.70 off. This iconic brand is having its prices slashed by Myer's EOFY sale. Don't pass up this chance to pick up a trendy shirt, jacket or watch.
- Hush Puppies: Up to 50% off. Take your shoe style to the next level with a can't-miss sale on a superb range of Hush Puppies footwear.
- Levi's: Up to 40% off. Levi's offers a whole lot more than simply jeans, with exceptional savings on denim jackets and a wide variety of T-shirts.
- Polo Ralph Lauren: Up to 40% off. Whether you're after comfy loungewear or the perfect going-out fit, Polo Ralph Lauren has you covered this EOFY.
- Ben Sherman: Up to 30% off. The new season is the perfect time to restock your wardrobe with some trendy threads from Ben Sherman.
Home and kitchen
- Dyson V8: $499 (was $799). One of the best vacuum manufacturers in the game delivers an elite machine in the V8, featuring 2-tier cyclone technology and a wide variety of attachments for easy use.
- Ninja Foodi Max 9-in-1 multi-cooker: $389 (was $549). Add a whole new dimension to your cooking without sacrificing bench space thanks to this powerful appliance.
- Kitchen Couture air fryer: $159.96 (was $499). Enjoy delicious, crispy meals without lathering them in oil with this brilliantly designed Kitchen Couture air fryer.
- Australian House and Garden 12-piece dinner set: $64.97 (was $129.95). This stunning dining set will make mealtime a full-blown sensory feast.
- Tontine bedding: Up to 50% off. Increase the decadence of your bedroom with Tontine's reduced range of pillows, quilts, doonas and more.
- Sony WH1000XM4B noise-cancelling headphones: $395 (was $549). Find out why this Sony release continues to be raved about long after its initial launch.
- Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch: $229.95 (was $399.95). This impressive device blends advanced fitness tracking with everyday functionality like Fitbit Pay and Amazon Alexa.
- Hyperice Hypervolt GO percussion massage gun: $249 (was $349). This portable massage gun allows treatment whenever and wherever you need it.
- Bose Sleepbuds II: $319 (was $379). Use with the Bose Sleep app to deliver relaxing sounds that lull you to sleep and cover unwanted nighttime noise.
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB ebook: $199 (was $239). Ditch your paperbacks for the environment-friendly and ultra-convenient device that's converting bookworms left and right.
- Barbie Dreamhouse Playset: $199 (was $349.99). Take advantage of this discount for a truly special offering from Barbie. Their friends will be green with envy.
- Transformers Generations: $79.99 (was $149.99). This intricately designed figurine can convert into a race car and a truck, just like a real Autobot.
- LEGO City Shopping Street: $72 (was $119.99). This set will instantly transport your little one to the vibrant and endlessly creative world of LEGO City.
- Harry Potter wizard chess set: $69.99 (was $99.99). Is your child a budding chess superstar and a devoted Potterhead? Then this tribute to the iconic chess sequence of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone will utterly thrill them.
- FurReal GoGo My Dancin' Pup: $69 (was $99.99). If they love pets and dancing, this FurReal toy will have your little one positively overjoyed.
Latest EOFY guides and news
It'll take you less than 30 minutes to switch to a cheaper mobile plan.Read more…
Keep your skin looking vibrant with these exceptional EOFY sales, including 50% off Sephora and 60% off Chemist Warehouse.Read more…
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2022.Read more…
SALE ENDED: Over half a million seats are on sale across domestic and international destinations.Read more…
Here are the 5 best EOFY 2022 sales you can shop right now, including 50% off 65-inch 4K TVs and $200 off the iPhone 12.Read more…
The Nintendo Switch OLED deals keep getting better - it's now down to just $401.66 at The Gamesmen's eBay store.Read more…
With so many retailers desperately pushing stock out the door, end of financial year (EOFY) sales are the perfect chance to grab a new laptop.Read more…
Here are 5 expert shopping tips to guide you through this year's end-of-financial-year sales.Read more…
The EOFY sale is your cue to scoop up incredible deals on all your favourite tech and electronics.Read more…